71 (f/s)

the lights flashed, which gave me the worst head ache ever. the music was so loud that i couldn't even focus anymore. i was also slightly drunk.

i went to go sit down because i thought i was gonna faint. i sat next to this girl, she was really pretty but i didn't tell her that i thought that because i was so light headed.

i pulled out my phone and started texting cierra, the friend that brought me here. she told me she'd hang with me but at that point she was off with another guy.

the girl that i was sitting next to was really outgoing towards the people talking to her. i knew most of the people there because they go to my school. that girl didn't though, she might've just been a friend of a friend.

:where are you cierra
:i wanna go home
:cierraaa
:i feel so sick

she didn't answer any of my texts. i just sighed and turned my phone off.

"need a ride home?" the girl next to me asks, she was reading my messages.
"uhm, yeah i do" i said to her.

i looked at her in shock because of how pretty she was. she had the body of a model too.

"don't worry, i'm not a creep. i just saw your phone from the corner of my eye." she laughed.
"it's fine. can you take me home or not?" i said in kind of a rude tone.
"yeah yeah, what's the rush baby girl?" she said as she put my hair behind me ear.
"i'm just not feeling good" i sighed.

the hair thing was kinda a turn on.

"i'll take you home, but first we have to finish playing never have i ever with everyone" she suggested.
"okay fine, quickly though" i said.

everyone was already playing. i didn't realize that it was dirty never have i ever though.

"never have i ever kissed a girl" someone said.

i kept my fingers up because i wasn't gay. i definitely thought a girl was hot but i've never gotten to the point where i kissed one.

"are you straight?" she asked.
"well, i think." i said.
"i'm dua, and i didn't catch your name?" she said.
"it's yn" i said.
"a pretty name for a pretty girl" she smirked.

i just smiled and kept playing the game.

"never have i ever had sex" someone said.

i still kept my fingers up, i was a virgin.

"oh so you're a virgin" dua said.
"yeah" i said.
"hmm"

"never have i ever went home with someone from a party" someone said.

"not yet" dua smirked.

i didn't say anything, i didn't know what to say.

"never have i ever.. touched myself" dua said for her turn.

she put a finger down, most people did. not me though.

"you're lying" she rolled her eyes.
"why would i be lying"
"come on, there's no shame. you're telling me that there hasn't been one time where you were feeling a little bit horny and just went in and... touched yourself?" she asked.
"i haven't" i said. i have though, i just didn't wanna admit it.

she put my finger down for me.

"you've never been horny on your own" she said.
"ugh fine." i said. i kept the finger that she put down for me down.
"i knew it." she smirked.

i just rolled me eyes and kept playing.

"you're turn yn" dua said.

i forgot that i had to say something. i couldn't think of anything to say so i just said the baddest thing i've ever done. it wasn't even that bad.