51 (s)

"can we go home now???" dua whined.
"i'm trying to leave but this bitch keeps talking" you said.

you and dua were at your friend, sarah's halloween party. you were dressed as a prisoner and dua was dressed as a cop. but they were both fairly sexy costumes.

"i need you right now" you dua whispered and then sighed in your ear.

it turned you on.. to the max. you had to tell sarah that dua drank to much and needs to get home and rest.

after you guys left, dua kept giggling in the car... because she got what she wanted.

"dua stop giggling" you said.
"fuck you" dua said.
"this is a fake fight right? we're not actually mad at each other haha right??!" you asked.
"well duh" dua said.

after like thirty seconds of dua not giggling, she moaned out of no where.

"why the fuck did you moan?!" you asked.
"i'm.. oh my.. masturbating" dua said.

dua was sitting in the back so you couldn't see what was going on.

you finally got home, at around 11 pm. dua was already ready. she jumped in the bed and kept her clothes on, probably do you could take them off of her.

"YN come on!!!!" dua yelled from the other room.
"one second i'm feeding dexter!!" you yelled back.

you walked to the bedroom and already knew what was gonna happen. to be fair, you were still horny so you didn't care if she destroyed your pussy.

"come on baby" dua said as she put her hand on her thigh.

you jumped on to the bed which caused dua to shake. she pulled you over and started kissing you really aggressively. like her spit was every where but you like it that way so it's fine.

"oh my god" you quietly moaned.
"mhm" dua moaned against the kiss.

it got to the point where clothes are off. there is so much tension in the air right now. you knew dua was the more horny one so you went to the edge of the bed and started eating dua out.

"fucking hell!" dua moaned.

duas moans are perfect. you know the type when they get a little more high pitched at the end? yeah those.

you licked and kissed duas clit as you could feel it getting warmer in between her legs. you stuck your tongue inside of her.

"uh oh YN i think i'm gonna-" dua said right before she squirted all over you chest and face.
"fuck" you moaned.
"can we scissor" dua asked.

2 minutes later, you and dua were scissoring. it felt like heaven even tho there is nothing actually going inside of you.

you both squirted and the same time. your juices mixed together and you fell asleep in the position.

______

five fuckin months until the concert!!