75 (s)

request by @kurama_suzuki on instagram

dua's pov:

at this point, we were making out on the bed. yn was sitting on my lap and i was kissing her neck. i heard her moan in my ear and it just sent tingles through my whole body.

i'm always the dominant one because yn is lazy. kidding, she's not lazy, she'd just rather be controlled by someone that control someone by herself.

we were still kissing at this point.

"i'm kind of tired" yn said after pulling away.

"wanna little break?" i asked.

yn nodded. she lied down next to me and we kind of just sat there for a second.

then yn randomly started being dominant. i find it rather funny because she never once has been dominant.

she got on top of me and started kissing down my neck.

"what are you doing" i laughed.

"hey! don't laugh. lie down now" she said, seriously.

i was kind of scared, which was weird, but i'm always dominant and i don't really like change.

"stop this yn" i laughed.

"dua, it's not a good idea to laugh.. im gonna have to punish you... badly" she smirked.

"what are you gonna do" i tried to hold in my laugh.

"listen dua," she whispered, "if you moan once, you're always gonna be a bottom" she smirked.

i got chills, usually she's not like this. something's gotten into her but i kinda like it... it's also kinda scary. she's so sexy too.

"yes mistress" i nodded.

she kissed me again and then started stripping my clothes off, leaving me only in my bra and underwear.

she lied me down and started kissing me. i ordered her to stop because i don't like being submissive.

she kissed me up and down my stomach and then caught me by surprise and but the inside of my thigh. i couldn't help but moan.

she looked at me with a surprised look on her face, only because she made me moan all by herself. i was blushing, only because i've never seen this side of her.

she slid up to my neck and started kissing and sucking me right on my sweet spot. i accidentally pulled her hair a little bit, which worked her up.

she sucked her teeth and then took my wrists and put them above my head. she now was supporting me with only one hand. she kissed me on the lips and looked at me with a mad look.

"i'm sorry" i whined.

"hmm" she accepted my apology and started kissing me again.

i started kissing her neck because i haven't given her any pleasure all night. she stroked my hair and let out a small moan.

with one hand, she held one of my hips and squeezed it. she got excited again and started kissing me faster.

for the rest of the night, we kept kissing each other and giving each other love.