13: Little Red

"New guy thinks he can move in, I'm gonna show those punks who's top dog around her, Gottt get and my bitch." Black Mask says lifting up a custom automatic gun.

"You sure about that?" Tempest asked jumping down from one of the beams. "From where I'm standing it looks like you're Gotham's bitch."

"Damn it, it's Shadow and if she's here-"

"I actually go by Tempest now." She tells him.

"Tempest, Shadow I don't give a damn, just tell Batman I said hello when you see him." Black Mask says aiming his gun.

"Why when you can tell him yourself?" She says smugly as he fires several shots through her body. "Ow." She says sarcastically as the code vanished.

Dick stands over the men below. "You're supposed to be dead. Let's me fix that for you." Black Mask smirked shooting at Dick.

One of the shots cause an explosion and Dick starts to single them out. He kicks Black Mask and stands over his crippled body. "I bet 50 grand that you were dead this time." He tells Batman.

"You lost." Batman tells him bending down.

"Always bet on black." Black Mask Says. Tempest sighs and teleports down there to grab 'Batman' as more gunshots ring out.

"You really need to watch your surroundings." She tells him.

Black Mask aims a grenade launcher at them only for a sai to be lodged in the barrel catching Black Mask's face on fire. "Holy crap, that's got to hurt." Tempest hissed waving her hands too distinguish the flames.

Robin jumps down in front of him and Olivia's heart skips a beat. "Robin?" Black Mask asked coughing. "Somebody kill this freaking kid!"

Olivia jumped down and kicked one of the guns gun out of his hands and summoned three clones to help get rid of the rest of the ones near her. She ducks and weaves as one of them decide to try and fight her hand to hand.

She grabs his hand and pushes it back until she hears a crack and then kicks in the back of his legs and knees him in the face. One of the men she got earlier stand up and runs for the exit. Tempest lets him graze the doorknob before teleporting and shoving a knife in his leg.

She kicks him back and walks over to where Damian and Dick stood. They stared at her. "What? I didn't hit any major areas, he's fine."

The sound of police sirens makes them run to the bat mobile. "There's no way gonna pull this off without my help." Damian tells Dick.

"Modest as ever I see." Dick says.

"I'm more Batman than you'll ever be. Just follow my lead." Damian smirked.

Tempest zoned out for a second until the detectors beeped. "We're being tailed." Dick says speeding up. Olivia sits up and looks at the screen. Her eyes widen then narrow.

"That bitch. Stop the car." Dick pulls over in an alley and jumps out of the car.

Olivia waits until the red head turns around the corner before she tosses a knife into her gears causing the motorcycle to flip.

Damian holds a hand out in front of her she glances down at his arm. "You've been taking me all night. I want to know why." Dick says stepping closer.

"First, tell me why you're running around playing dress up." Olivia looses it. She pushes Damian's arm and a knife materialized under the red heads neck.

"No, cut the shit red riding hood. If anyone shouldn't be playing dress up right now, it's you." Olivia spat stepping closer. "You had one job, get the hell out of the way, but no you couldn't even do that right and now we have no idea if he's alive."

"Easy, Tempest. Tell me what you want an why you've been following us."

"I just had to make sure." She says. "As you know, I was there the night Batman died. He threw us clear and saved our lives but Tempest tookg the brunt of the explosion and was unconscious. I swam us to shore and she pressed a button on her belt and told me to leave."

"I don't trust her." Damian tells him.

"Oh but you did trust Talon." Dick teased.

"Shut up. Your bickering is pissing me off and the knife is getting closer to her neck."  Olivia said. "And if you think you saving me is going to make up for this bullshit you're mistaken seeing as I wouldn't have needed to be saved if you'd listen when you were told to leave. But no, you just wanted to be a hero so bad that you didn't even think it through."

Redhead jumped from the edge and Olivia turned. "I'll be at home." She tells them turning and vanishing.

"What's up with her?" Damian asked.

"She's been a little over the edge these past couple of days. Although she won't admit it, she blames herself for what happened with Bruce." Dick tells him starting the car. "She most likely blames herself for what happened with Jason too."

"She was just a child, I doubt she could've done anything." Damian says.