06: Shadow...JK

I place my hood over my head and watch as my reflection disappears

I place my hood over my head and watch as my reflection disappears. "Shadow, head over to the Coliseum." Batman's face appears on the side of my helmet.

"Whatever you say big guy." I press a button on my wrist and a picture pops up. I close my eyes and teleport over to the abandoned coliseum and duck down behind a tattered letter. Ten minutes later I see Robin running. I jump down and walk towards him as Batman pulls him back.

"They could've captured her." he tells Batman.

"Shadow is fine." I step closer and turn visible. I can see my suit turn a bright pink color before turning black. Nano tech is amazing. I press a button on my helmet and it relapsed into a domino mask.

I wink at Damian.

"Why does she get all the cool gadgets and we get a cape and mask?" Robin asked crossing his arms.

"Because she made it." He takes out his binoculars and hands them to Robin. "You need to think before you act."

I look around and see several cameras stationed all over the place. "Somebody is watching." Batman says.

—————3rd POV

"Very well, you lead." Damian says. They both follow his exact moves as they make their way into the coliseum.

They hide in a room and watch two guards walk past. "How did you know this was here?" Shadow blocks them out as she walks through the door. She glanced around the corner and pressed the button on her palm. Her face is covered with the nano bots and she's unseen to the human eyes as she follows the men.

She walks behind the men and into a study. The man they're looking for, Dr. Lang- dude's name is too long. Dr. L is sitting behind a desk fiddling with test tubes. He stands up and writes something on the black board.

Bruce and Robin drop down. "Dr. Langstrom."

The poor man jumps back and turns around. "You?"

"You have to come with us." Batman tells him.

"No, no, no, I can't." he tells them backing into his desk. 'I swear to all things sweet if he presses a silent alarm I'm punching him, in the face.' Shadow thinks bitterly, trying to stay quiet.

He knocks over a beaker full of a green liquid over and it breaks as it hit the ground. "He has my family. He says he'll kill them if I don't do what he wants."

"Where is Deathstroke?" Batman asked.

"I don't know. You have to believe me." He tells them. Damian didn't like that answer.

"I'll make you talk." Robin says running towards the dr.

"Robin, no." Robin throws him onto a table full of different colored glass beakers and tubes making a lot of noise and making him fly out the door. 'Guess we're doing this the hard way.' Shadow walks over to the board and takes pictures. Guards flood the room. Robin kicks two of them in the face and Batman hits one with a stool.

Robin picks up one of the discarded swords. "No swords." Batman tells him.

"Fine." Robin swipes one of the assassins legs before launching himself into the air and kicking another one in the face. Shadow runs after the doctor punching one one the assassins in the face. She holds out her hand and her bo staff  manifests in her hand. She launches herself over the bridge and kicks a ninja in the head.

She looks outside a window and sees them fighting...Man-Bats. An explosion is heard and she follows the doctor outside. Robin cuts them of as the doctor slips and holds a knife to his throat. "Really?" Shadow asks making herself visible. "He could've lead us to the lab."

"Robin." He puts the sword down and muttered, "Huh. Lucky."

"Shadow, take us back." Shadow looks up at him.

"I can't take three people at a time." she scoffed.

"Try."

"Whatever, if someone's missing a limb. It's your fault." She closes her eyes and imagines the cave. Batman puts a sack over the doc's head and she teleports them.

She falls to the ground weakly and wipes the blood from under her nose. She lays on the ground as she passes out. Bruce rushes over to her and picks her up.

"She has teleportation abilities?" Damian asked. "What is she?"

Bruce ignored him and checks her pulse. Alfred walks over to them and points toward the infirmary. Dick ties up the doctor.

They walk towards the infirmary. Bruce places her down on the bed. "What happened?"Alfred asked, checking her vitals and hooked her up to different machines.

"She teleported three people." Bruce tells him. He pressed the button on the side of He head and her costumes released leaving her in a tank and shorts. "I pushed her too far, it's my fault."

"Last time she teleported 2 people she was out for a week. There's no telling how long this will last." Alfred tells him.

"So she's not hurt?" Damian asked crossing his arms.

"No, just tired." Alfred assures him.

"Can we get back to the mission?" Damian asked, looking away from Olivia's pale face.
————————————-
Kinda short
Don't forget to comment and vote