05: Weed Killer

Olivia P.O.V

I sit in a chair licking a lollipop as I wait for Bruce to arrive. "Awe poor child just lost her parents and has to deal with stereotypes at such a prestigious school." the secretary said into her phone.

I roll my eyes. I wait patiently as the nurse wraps my sprained wrist. Turns out he hit me harder than I thought. "Okay, make sure you go to the hospital after this to get proper testing done. It could be broken. I'll tell Mr. Wayne when he arrives." I nod.

She had to pull out several pieces of wood out of my wrist. The door to the office is slammed open as Bruce walks inside. The office is silent as everyone stares. "Olivia." He walks over and glances down at the white bandage on my hand. "Did you get into another fight?"

I sigh and look away. Of course it's my fault my teacher is racist and decided to hit me with a thick wooden ruler. "No." I tell him.

"What happened? Are you hurt?" I open my mouth to answer when the principle walks out of his office.

"Mr. Wayne, I'm so sorry we had to pull you out of work for such an...incident." He shakes hands with him.

"It's no problem really. Did she do something?" The principle's eyes are wide.

"Oh no, she's not in trouble. Not at all. Please join me in my office." We follow him into his office and see Mr. Pol standing behind the desk nervously. His nose is swollen. I smirk.

Me and Bruce sit down in the chairs in front of the seat as the principle sits in his chair. "So... unfortunately Mr. Wayne, Olivia here got into a little... argument with Mr. Pol."

I scoff, "He broke my wrist." Bruce glare at him.

"He broke your wrist?" I nod and the principle sighs.

"Yes, Miss Olivia was listening to music and class and refused to give up her phone." Mr. Pol says, I sneer at him knowing he's going to lie. "She called me some...unkind names and I wrongfully hit her out of anger. I'm prepared to take any punishment."

"Liar." I say standing up. "You were being a racist piece of crap, I have the video on my phone." Mr. Pol swallows loudly as the principle looks confused.

"Racist? Mr. Wayne I can assure you, there's no way he was being racist, maybe she's confused." He laughed nervously.

"So he just suddenly forgot that he called me a street rat and a hood rat." I ask sarcastically pulling out my phone. This reminds me of Aladdin.

"Well, she kicked me in my face, Mr. Wayne and she did threaten me." Thomas stuttered avoiding eye contact.

"So you admit to calling her a street rat?" Bruce asked standing with a neutral look on his face. "So first case is child abuse, she's a minor and he did hit her. Second case is attempt in conspiracy and aiding against my child, after all both of you did lie."

"I...I..Uh Mr. Wayne surely we can talk about this." Mr. Kiplet says standing up. "Maybe we should see the video before we go too far. If what she's said is true then I'll be sure to call the proper authorities to handle Mr. Pol."

I click on the video and hand it to Bruce turning the volume all the way up. "Listen just because of your... African background. It doesn't give you the right to be so defiant and act like a savage hood rat . You're free but not unburdened." Mr. Kiplet gasped and reached for the phone dialing a number.

The video continues. "Listen, Thomas." "Just because I'm black doesn't mean that I'm poor or as you so colorful called me a savage hood rat and my so called background just includes dead rich parents. My living white rich guardian will hear about this and you'll be standing outside flat in your white ass, jobless."