Intermission

JayJay, what's that big scary bat?" Olivia asked Jason as they watched the news channel.

"It's a bad Batman." Jason tells her.

"Okay. I want food." She says, her short attention span moving from the tv to her hunger.

"Alright Bambi, let's get some cookies before Alfred catches us." He whispered before tossing her in the air. They tip toe into the kitchen and see Alfred with his back towards them.

Olivia does random hand signs and Jason nods. This was a trap. Olivia walks over to Alfred and grins. "Yes, Ms. Olivia?"

"Alfred, what's 12 times 13?" She asked giving Jason a subtle glance as he puts cookies in his shirt.

"I do believe that is 156." He replied.

"If human blood is green before getting oxygen would it also be green if an astronaut was cut in space since there's no air in space?" She asked leaning back on her heels.

"Hmm, I believe that is a question for master Bruce to answer. I'm not too sure if I'm qualified with space." He answers as he washes the dishes. "Master Jason, it would be wise for you to not take the whole pan. Leave some for Master Bruce and Master Dick."

"Code 123!" Olivia shouted. "Retreat!" She turns to run and Alfred picks her up. "You'll never catch me alive!" She yelled as she kicked her legs.

Jason watched from the kitchen doorway. "Bambi..." he turned his head.

"Go, it's the end for me but at least you'll have a chance to sample some double chocolate chip cookies with extra chips." she says lowly.

"I'll never forget your bravery, Colonel Johnson." He ran out of the kitchen.

Olivia pouted as Alfred sat her at the island. She really wanted some cookies. She started swinging her legs and her eyes narrowed as she thought about Jason eating all the cookies. Alfred turned to wash the dishes when he heard a whooshing sound. He turned around and saw that Olivia was gone. "Oh dear."

Jason jumped as Olivia appears in front of him. "What the fuck?" He says holding up a hand to his chest.

"I escaped." She tells him smiling. "Now we can eat the cookies together." Jason not wanting to scare the 4 year old girl just nodded his head.

"Let's watch the Lilo and Stitch before dinner is ready?" He asked walking towards the theater room.

"Yay!" She jumped up and down before running. "I'll beat you there."

"Bruce is gonna blow a casket over this." He muttered as he jogged towards the theater. Olivia was already in her seat.

Her hands her a cookie and pays her head. "We're going to get away with so much shit now."

"Bad word." Olive says holding out her small hand. "Pay up."

"Fine, but I think it's a little unfair that you're the swear patrol."He pouts.

"I think it's unfair how much you think I care." She sassed moving her head.

"I-wow. Can't even be mad about that one."

———————————————
Will hopefully update soon this is all jokes