15: Boo Bitch

Slight PG-13 content that's only going to get better in the next few chapters, so bare with me for awhile😭

Random POVs

I walk into the training room eating a chocolate cupcake and see Blue Bug press a button. "Gee, how'd that happen?" He asked sarcastically as Damian glared.

Damian's throws a baterang at him and it falls to the ground after being zapped by blue. "What the hell?" I shove the rest of my cupcake into my mouth. This is gonna get ugly fast.

"Hmph, I heard your tech was fast. I wanted to see how fast." He smirked knowing he pissed bluebottle off.

"Don't mess with us, little man." He threatens walking up to Damian. I vanish and stand by Damian. Damian pulls out his katana and widens his posture.

"No, don't mess with us, smurf." I tell him tilting my head to the side choking lightly on the cupcake slightly. Ugh can't go one day without causing problems.

"Alright." Starfire flies and stands in between us. "I can see we are getting off on the wrong foot." She puts her hands behind her back. "Damian,this is a team effort. We need to be willing to accommodate others."

"Nightwing said you were a princess." He puts his katana back in it's sheath.

"Exiled, no doubt." I piped looking at her. If Dickhead liked her I won't.

"Technically, it was a coup." She narrows her eyes. "And like it or not, I'm the leader of this group." She tells us.

"As I see it, you're an alien with nowhere else to go." I make a sizzling sound before poking her arm.

"Burn." Raven walks up.

"Everyone needs a home Damian, you included." She says with her arms crossed.

"We have a home." I tell her crossing my arms. "I'm sure you know that considering how much your boy toy visits."

"Thank you for chiming in, witch girl." Damian chastised. I smack his arm and he gives me a look. Oh, he wasn't talking to me.

"We are only here to help you realize your potential." We scoff at her.

"You've been here long enough. When do you think you'll realize yours?" I ask walking away with Damian. "I mean if you had, I'm sure you would return home to take back your throne."

"Dude, you need to learn some respect." Blue says grabbing my shoulder. I glane in his direction and he crumbles holding his stomach.

"You need to keep your hands to yourself, personal space is a thing you know." I tell him.

"Oh no." The with girl says walking a few steps closer. Blue stands up and a mask falls over his face as swords materialize from his arms.

I hold out my hands and he lifts into the air. With a slight flick of my wrist he flies into the wall. "I really hope that's not the best you got."