Chapter 9- HA!

"Y/N! " Steve's voice boomed from across the room, I stumbled awake from my nap, fluttering my eyes rapidly and squinting at the brightness.

"Morning? " I said, unsure of the time.

He tapped something on the touch screen next to the door of the cell, in his other hand there was a figure. The glass door reacted and slowly slid open, taking it's time.

I straightened my back, thinking he's letting me out. Until he coaxed the figure he was grasping at, into my cell. Loki...

I raised an eyebrow at him in confusion.

The door locked as Steve trailed out of the room.

I repositioned my sight to Loki. Wait... Does this mean-

"Yes, alright? I failed..." He snarled at me.

I pursed my lips and looked away, trying to hold back a laugh.

"Stop." He said, still staring at me.

I snorted while dipping my head down, so he can't look at my face.

"I said stop. " He snarled again.

I couldn't resist and burst out laughing hard, mostly to tease him. He rubbed both hands against his face in regret. "Then what did you do? " I asked, still slightly laughing.

"I... Tried to threaten Rogers... " He stuttered out, a little embarrassed.

"What?! Are you dumb?! "

"Well- It worked with the red witchling! " He protested.

I sighed, "So because that worked on her, you thought it's going to work on Steve? Oh my gods-"

"I did not think it through.. "

"Oh you surely couldn't have thought it through. "

Silence filled the glass wall as I let my head rest against it, closing my eyes, did Steve really had to put Loki in the same cell as mine? Is there possibly no more cells?

I felt Loki eyeing me as a sigh escaped his lips.

He cleared his throat, breaking the nice quietness. "You... Didn't really tell me if you want to join me. " He said, looking down.

"What for? "

"... Mischief? " His eyes gleamed, filled with hope.

"I am not in the mood to be a criminal, so no, I'm sorry. " I said, slightly hoping he didn't take it so personal.

A moment of silence passed

"You never told me your name. "

"Y/N" I said.

He nodded and stood up, placing his palms against the glass and lowering his head, eyes closed.

"What are you doing? " I asked

He shushed me and closed back his eyes.

All of a sudden the glass surrounding us shattered into crystals on the floor, as I shot up in fear, what did he just do?

An alarm went off, warning the team.

Loki turned to face my horrified face, "This is your chance, Y/N, either you come with me, and stay in freedom, or stay here, in this glass jar... Trapped. " He said, "The choice is yours, Y/N..." I looked around, not able to process, hurried footsteps trailed outside the door as my panic started to rise. "It's now or never..."

He held his hand out, waiting for me to take it patiently. The footsteps approaching made me even more anxious.

I had no other choice... I grabbed his hand as he pulled me towards him, the wall broke apart with a single kick of his, forming a human sized hole.

Loki tugged me to his chest, "Hold on, " I did as he said and tied my arms around his chest tightly and closed shut my eyes.

After a matter of seconds, I felt Loki jumping forward and a falling sensation that alerted me I was in the air as I let out a scream.

How dare I leave you in curiosity?