Chapter 34- Goodbyes

Untouchable is what we were... And what we still are. Our love for eachother never bothered to stop. And we were grateful for eachother.

Through highs and lows, we always worked through it.

I remember myself saying: "If you break me out, I'll never have freedom again! I'll always be on the run like someone's chasing me, BECAUSE THEY WILL BE. " And now... When I look back at those same words, I figure something was wrong. I figure why I didn't want to join Loki the first time he'd asked me. It was because I didn't know what he meant, I didn't see us clash with eachother, and most of all... I didn't see his true self. Both physically and mentally.

No one had understood that he wasn't evil. No one even wanted to, because that's what most arrogant people do; they judge someone by their actions. Loki was misunderstood...he was given lack of attention... he was lonely and vulnerable. He felt... Different.

He didn't need to find it out to believe it; Loki knew he had been different from the start. His father's blond hair like his mother's and brother's, but his was black. He would look out from his window in his chambers and goggle at asgardian families enjoying each others' company. But they had all the same appearance.

Loki never bothered to ask anyone about it.

And soon, without asking... He got his answer. Clear as crystal.

I'd cradle him in my arm when one of his bad memories suddenly crashed in. My back would touch the arm of the couch we lied on, his face buried in my neck, my fingers tangled in his black curls, kissing his forehead and caressing his arms and back while I felt his heartbeat cool down, and when he suddenly realizes his questionable position on my body... Well, that heartbeat will surely not slow down, let me tell you that.

Loki was cold with other persons. But with me... I felt like he only reserved this loveable version of him to me. Like in summers; I would be dying of heat and just laying on the unnaturally warm floor, he would come near me and crouch, turns into his true form and starts cooling every inch of my skin with those talented fingers of his. And yes, every inch in case you were wondering.

We have also found out that I am immortal just as him. And the Avengers found out who I am eventually. Fortunately for me and Loki, they kept making more and more press conferences filled with empty promises. One time a journalist actually stood upfront of Stark, dropped her camera and said: "When? When are you capturing them? "

And at this point, I personally think both the Avengers and the people and gotten used to me and Loki dicking around in New York.

On the rarest of occasions, while this was happening they would show up and try to get us to yield. I love how their faces go when they can't admit their defeat. And how they always think they'll ever have the chance of beating us. One second they're there, standing right infront of me and Loki with their faces radiating anger, and the next second, those faces which first looked undefeatable... Were then filled with scratches and the occasional blood coming out of the nose or the side of an eyebrow.

Nothing ever stopped us, and nothing ever will.

Annnnddd that's sadly the end of the story :'(
But I had the absolute BEST time writing it.
If you have any requests, I am open for ideas (I can make exceptions for other characters too; not just Marvel)
These are most of them: Marvel, Shadow and Bone, Outer Banks, etc...
If I don't know the series or movie, I'll eventually try too see it and respond to your request.

Thank you for always being patient with me and also this story just hit 5k+ reads which I am out the roof because of💜💜

Have a nice day and I sincerely hope you found this story interesting!!!

Xxx

◦•●◉✿End✿◉●•◦