O.M.L

I am absolutely SHOOK by the way this book went viral in the last few weeks. I had been getting non-stop notifications AND I AM SO GRATEFUL OML!!

We have now officially reached about 15k reads and 300 votes! Thank you SO MUCH!! 

And I was actually considering to write another one, but I have no idea if I should include Marvel and make it a fan fiction or just an original one with no fandoms and see how well it goes. But honestly, I'm not writing anything for like another 2-3 weeks because of my exams and when I tell you I didn't start studying.... I ain't lyin'.

Soooo if you have any ideas and maybe vote if you would like:

A) Fanfiction - Either Shadow & Bone, Marvel  even that aren't in the mcu timeline, just anything or any movie related to actors. Plus I'm still watching A LOT of other series and movies that can have fanfic made out of them.

B) Original - This meaning  writing something that everything and everyone in the story is mine and made fully by me. Now, for this I need to take my time to come up with, especially since I usually start the story and just go with the flow.

Honestly if you have any other suggestions, go ahead and write them down in the comments or you can even message me :)

Thank you again for the success of this book!!!

xxx