Chapter 15- Dairy 2.0

A week since Captain America welcomed me to the avengers.

Loki. Loki. Loki.

That's all that has been in my mind ever since I stepped foot in the avengers. I daydream of him while working oit or training woth one of them, his face randomly pops out from nowhere... At night I dream of him... Like he's talking to me but his mouth stays shut. It's like he's talking to me with his eyes

That icy stare, and those blue eyes boring into mine and my soul as his arms lock around my waist as if to keep me from collapsing or running away.

We stare at eachother for minutes that feel like eons...

Until I stumble awake. Already missing the touch.

Could it have been a dream?

No... I felt him, his hands caressing my lower back, and his breath... Hot against my face as I lifted my hands, softly cupping his neck, trailing them up to his face with such gentleness I can feel him relaxing. And for a moment I feel a flame bloom inside of me as I brush the soft skin of his cheek... Is it love? I bearly even know him... Yet I know so much... Because of our similarities.

But then it stops. Always the same luxurious and erecting dream over and over.

I have been aching to tell Thor. But how? "Hey Thor, I'm getting turned on by your hot brother because he's appearing out of the blue in my mind. Is it normal or do I have a Loki disease? "

Thor would probably tease me aboit having a crush on the god of mischief.

So I keep quiet.

Let him hold me in my thoughts while I sleep, or do anything at all.

Trying to get my mind off him is no use.

Am I going crazy?

Apologies for how short this one and the previous ones were, but school has been a bitch and unfortunately Loki, Bucky and my fictional crushes are taking up three quaters of my brain

Help✌