Chapter 13- Fame?

I could hear my steady breath as my head felt hazy, as did my vision as I peeped open one eye to see a blank white ceiling. How many times do these people have to inject me and MAKE ME FALL ASLEEP FOR GOSH SA-

"She's up, " The voice felt like it was echoing through the corridors of brain and throbbing my brain into a fierce headache.

My wincing must have alerted them of my pain because I felt a wet cold cloth on my forehead, "She looks in pain. " Another booming voice said, signalling it was Thor's.

"It's probably because she fainted so much during the week... "

"You think? " I managed to croak from my now aching throat.

"Ah, there she is, " Tony's voice rang from another side of the room, the blur in my eyes started to clear as he stood up and made his way towards the stretcher I was laying on, " What happened to you? "

I blinked... What did happen to me? "What do you mean? "

"You disappeared for two days, Y/N..." Steve's authority toned voice sounded from behind me as I turned to catch his sight.

"Two d-" All the memories flooded in like a clogged waterfall breaking a barrier to the lake, but, not wanting to snitch on Loki, which for some reason I felt the need not to I stayed quiet about him.

So... I equipped my pathetic acting skills, "Two days?! TWO?! What about my mum?! "

"Yeah.. She thinks you're still in Dubai. " Tony said, messing my brain up more.

"Dubai? " I scowled.

"He came up with it while you where in the cell, " Said Cap with a bratty eye roll. Shit... I thought Tony was the diva.

"Wait so... Is it possible if he used the scepter on her? " Stepped up a lab coat, working alongside Bruce, the other lab coat.

"What? " Thor piped in, "No! It cannot be! It's in S.H.I.E.L.D's possession, isn't it? "

"I'll contact them, " A feminine voice sounded, ah, Natasha Romanoff, she glanced at me with a blank face and exited hurriedly.

"Okay... So let's say Loki didn't use the Mind Stone... What would he have done?" Steve asked out of curiosity.

"Oh well... My brother is quite persuasive when it comes to mischief, " Thor chuckled like a problem isn't happening, " And females... " He added with a mumble. I raised my eyebrows with that.

"But then if he didn't use the stone, then how would she have not the memory of what happened in the last two days...? " The female lab coat suggested, "She could be lying... "

All eyes in the room narrowed on me.

" Knowing me I was probably passed out on the couch from all the nap times everyone of you including Loki gave me, " I quipped back.

"She's right, we did find here on the couch after all. " Steve said.

Before the lab coat could say anything else, the door pulled open revealing the redhead, " It's there... They checked the cameras but it was always there. And they said there were guards in all of the corners, he couldn't have taken it. " She said, still standing by the door, arms crossed.

" Don't think she's lying, " Thor said with a shrug.

"Why? Cause she's a snake? " Tony teased.

"What?! No... No... Simply because Loki wouldn't do such things for a mortal. "

"She's not just human as I'm understanding it, " Bruce stated like it's a matter of factly program, " So... I did some DNA tests... And most of her DNA is of a reptile. "

"I have been wanting to ask you how you are what you are... " He added to me.

"Yeah... He's right. " Tony said, furrowing his eyebrows and leaning back onto the chair.

My eyes widened at the memory, " Uhh- That's a story for another time. "

Silenced filled the room as the heros occupied themselves with all the possibilities they could come up with.

Until that silenced was disturbed... Steve spoke up.

"We... Didn't really discuss this, yet, but I wish we can, " He started, " You have very unique abilities... Which, if I'm not wrong, can help us with missions. "

"Missions?! Are you insane Cap?! We don't even know her and your just gonna trust her and invite her over a mission?! " Tony yelled.

" Well I was thinking we could try to trust her with a mission she can't really mess up bad in. " Steve's authority voice was cracking... Only two inches close to start yelling more than Tony did.

" What if she's like Loki? Huh? And if she messes up, she does her best to mess up us as well!? "

" I think we might want to give her a chance, Tony, she's very powerful. " Natasha said.

" So was Loki. "

" Ah, but I knew Loki, and Loki would chew us up and even if he can't, he will swallow us whole. We don't know Y/N yet, she might be trustworthy she might be not. " Thor said, once more taking my side.

The team silenced as I sat there dumbfounded. Then they looked up at each other, and with one single nod and a couple of shared glances, Steve looked up at me.

"Welcome to the team Y/N."

What so I'm just famous now?

Lmao hope you liked this oneUntil next time ig ;)

Until next time ig ;)

Lmao hope you liked this oneUntil next time ig ;)