Chapter 12- Dream?

A knock snapped me in reality... Who's at my door at 3 a.m?

I tip-toe to the window and gasp when I see a red metal material... Tony... It wasn't a dream?!

My head lowers as I hold my breath, another knock boomed and then: "Ms L/N if you're here let us know, " Steve's voice sounded, "We don't mean any harm. "

Sure... I'm believing that.

"No offence Cap... But it would have been so much easier if we busted the do-" Tony muttered

"Can you leave this to me? " Rogers interrupted.

Stark mumbled something under his breath.

"Y/N let us in. " Cap insisted, this time more seriously.

"Allow me-"

"NO-"

The door exploded as I turned into a snake and slithered into a safe place under the sofa, hoping they wouldn't find me.

"Y/N? "

Shit!

From a distance I saw light... The door! My exit!

I crawled out and flattened myself to the bottom of the wall. Slowly making my way to the broken wood, scattered on the floor.

I reached it and sprinted out with a huge ass grin on my flat face until I heard: "THERE! "

My eyes grew in shock, not even a chance to turn around I felt a sting on the back of my neck.

My eyes felt heavy and my body became weak. Tiredness took over me as me head hit the floor.

Does she always have to faint? 🙄🙄

Kelly6098  As you wished 💜