Chapter 19- Handsy

I layed in my bed, my eyes felt heavy as I drifted off to sleep like a baby.

Soft, delicate music flowed in the darkness of my dreams. The feeling of a pair of arms slithering around my waste startled me, causing me to jump a little.

"Woah, there, darling, " Loki's velvety voice whispered in my ear, he traced his lips on my neck, brushing it, making my knees almost go weak.

I turned around in his arms still holding me close enough to feel his hot breath sending tingles down my spine.

"Where am I? " I asked.

"Inside your dreams, " He added, "And so am I. " He slid his arms achingly slow towards my hips, gripping them and pulling them towards his erectingly, making me bite my lip to suppress a moan.

"Handsy much? " I chuckled.

Loki hummed and nuzzled his face inside the crook of my neck, gently placing heart warming kisses, this time, I found it impossible to hold back my moan and as soon as it vibrated through my neck to his lips, making him bite and hold me closer.

And just like that I loose it along with my legs. I dig my fingers in his dark locks and stretch out my neck to give him more access as he littered it with nips and marks. His hands glided across my body to my thighs as I jumped on him and wrapped my legs around his hips. Lifting me effortlessly, Loki made his way up my neck to my lips, connecting them together whil his hands were glued under my ass, occasionaly caressing.

"Darling.. " He panted between kisses, "It's almost time to leave, my love.. "

I groaned, "Why do you have to leave? "

"Well, my offer is always open for you... "

And at that exact moment, I doubted having made my first choice. Welp, this was my cue to take the offer.

Me choosing wattpad over school be like