Chapter 26- Escape

Sometimes, to love something more than you already, you need to really want to love it. But, if you don't necessarily love it, you just want to do it, it won't work as you'd might like or not even work at all. Therefore, you need to do the thing you love... this is mine; and I don't like it, I fucking love it.

Everything was set up perfectly in order, just the way I like it. Mischievous as shit.

Okay, Loki, you ready?

"Always, darling." His voice rasped through my brain.

I smirked evilly, knowing full well I'll enjoy this indeed. 

Packing my things in the morning is how I started it, took me almost every ounce of restraint not to strangle some of the team constantly asking for me. Hell, I even snapped at J.A.R.V.I.S, not that it was the first time ever anyway.

Okay, first I had to shut down the cameras close to my room and all the other ones that I needed to pass near to get to the main window, where Loki will be waiting, then, no matter what's happening, I shoot the glass with 6 bullets sharp and run through it. The last 4 bullets are for emergencies, meaning if when I jump someone sees me, I injure them... not kill them, because according to Loki, their memories will be wiped from when they saw me.

***************************************************

Gun or... whatever you want to call it was tucked into my coat before I left my room. Making sure there was no one in the corridors, I sneak towards J.A.R.V.I.S' control panel and start deleting footage's that had me in them in the last 5 minutes, and the next 7.

"Y/N?" Sounded Steve's voice from behind me. Not giving him a second to react I snatch my gun out from my coat, turn full body around, aim for his arm and I shot him. The bullet didn't even make a sound because of the silencer, but Cap's body did, as it collapsed on the floor with a thump.

Shit... what is he made out of? Vibranium?

I purse my lips, and then scurry back to my mission as I grab my bags at my feet and dash at the big window on the top floor, and with my gun still clutched in my hand, I shoot 4 bullets instead of 6 into the window. The glass cracks, and taking advantage of those cracks I dive in head first into the unsteady solidness, arms protecting my head.

Sensing someone behind me, like in slow motion, my body twists as I pull another trigger on the male archer. Clint did as Cap did, collapsed on the floor, landing flat out face first into the ground.

The next thing I know was I landed with a big boom in some floating vehicle, assuming it was Loki, I relax.

"You did it, Y/N, you truly did it, my dearest."

I hummed in exhaustion and relief.

Yup, definitely Loki...

our girl impaled two avengers like it was nothing-