contest

Hello all! Since FREAK is reaching 10k, some time in the future, I have decided to hold a little graphic/one-shot contest. Everyone is welcome to participate, and there'll be a few rules, which I will list underneath.

1. It has to do with FREAK (obviously) and the story line.

2. Every character from FREAK is welcome to be used, just not minor characters who show up in one chapter. (Dale is an exception because I am in love with that man lol.)

3. The deadline is 31 August, so basically, you have the entire two months.

4. Don't change the faceclaims of the characters. Please don't do this, I've worked hard on the cast and I don't want it to go to waste. Okay there is one person you can change the face claim of and that's purely because I casted her last minute lol, and that's Wynter.

5. You can submit at least three things.

6. The things you can submit are either a (1) character moodboard, (2) story banner or cover or movie poster or Netflix poster and (3) a 1000 word one-shot about Viola × Severus or Viola × Noah or Viola × Gilderoy. (OR AN AU WHERE DALE ISN'T RELATED TO VIOLA.....please do this, I want them to marry and have 17 children lol. Ngl tho, I actually really like Gilderoy and Viola together.)

7. You can send everything through my Instagram account or my PMs if it's a one-shot.

8. Have fun! This is the point of it all!

9. Because I am kind of a color scheme freak (no pun intended lol) , my graphics are mainly blue, green and sometimes red, it's entirely up to you if you want to stick with that or try new colors. I am too scared to do that because I'm comfortable with green and blue lol. (I tried a neon/two toned cover with Merlin's Myth and luckily, I got it right lol)

10. If it is a graphic, my penname should be on it and please add your watermark as well, I don't want someone to steal your work, especially when you worked so hard on it!

11. Everything is offered to you all! Please use it! Especially the part where Barnett is baking and the epilogue! I'd love to see what you guys think what happens next and I'm sure you all will be dying to know how accurate it is! And I feel like there's so much you (me as well) can do with Barnett's baking/entire Winchester family.

12. If you are going to write a one-shot about the epilogue, please use Ben Barnes and Jade Thompson as Sirius and Lily, respectively. I absolutely love Jade Thompson and if you have a problem with using her, then don't write about the epilogue at all.

13. If you are willing, you can write a one-shot about Viola's future baby. You can decide if it's a boy or girl and if Noah will be in their life. Just a few things to remember, when they grow up, they come out to their parents as a non-binary bisexual person. Their name can be Mauve or Isaac. They love changing their hair color every month, even though their mother warns them that they might go bald. Their godparents are Oliver Wood, Cedric Diggory, Severus Snape and Cho Chang. This can't be changed. They were always close with Cho growing up and they got their first broomstick from Oliver. They are a Slytherin! You can't change that! Their birthday is on 9 April. They don't like the way Hermione reads to them, because at age five, they found out  what the Milky Way is and they deemed this information unnecessary. They love both their parents, very much, and they love Severus as well but they don't normally see eye to eye with him, since they are a troublemaker. They are very close with the Weasley twins. They learned from the very best after all.

14. If you decide that they are a girl, use Alexa Mareka as a faceclaim. This can't be changed. And Brandon Logie if they are a boy. This also can't be changed. They do not have their mother's special gift. CAN'T BE CHANGED.

15. I know I shouldn't, but I too am going to participate, but think of this as a gift from me to you. I will give you a one-shot, a few (ugly) graphics to ogle at and a few other stuff.

PRIZES!

FIRST PLACE.

three (to five) covers, icons (two to four) a follow (if I don't follow you already), moodboards for the stories (six to nine) and two (to four) movie/Netflix posters.

SECOND PLACE.

three covers, a follow (if I don't follow you already), moodboards (three to six) and a movie/Netflix poster.

THIRD PLACE.

two covers, a follow (if I don't follow you already), moodboards (three) and a movie/Netflix poster.

HONORABLE MENTIONS(?)

a cover, a follow (if I don't follow you already) and a moodboard(s) (two to three)

happy creating to you all! See you all when I've read through/seen all the entries and judged them!

I'm not a Star Wars fan. I've tried my entire life to watch one movie, but I couldn't bring myself to. So if you want a cover or poster for a Star Wars story, I'm sorry but I'll have to choose another story, one with a fandom I'm comfortable with, like Marvel, Harry Potter, DC Universe or IT.