Oh dear

When it was daylight SteelJaw then noticed Widney is a young dark woman with curly short hair, she had a basement underground being larger than the house she lived in, and she lived a few miles off from Crown City. SteelJaw masked his energy signature using the nearby equipment inside the basement.

Widney remarkably had some skill in wrapping up a cybertronian wound.

Of course telling Widney the price is a couple million in Earth currency was a bit of a stretch.

"Hey SJ!" Widney said, followed by a German Shepard alongside her.

"...My name is Steeljaw, Wid." SteelJaw said. "Calling me by my initials sounds very confusing for those who'll hear it to the Autobots."

"Everyone has nicknames," Widney said. "Wid?" She blinks tossing a toothpick into a garbage can. "Been a long time since anyone called me 'Wid'..." Widney counts her fingers then looks up bending them towards her palm. "Not since High School. It is nice to hear someone call me 'Wid'." She pats on the side of the German Shepard pretty lightly.  "This is my buddy Max."

SteelJaw's jaw drops, his optics grew smaller, and he feels a heavy lump in his throat.

"...You sired him?" SteelJaw asks.  "How disgusting."

"No!" Widney said.  "He's my dog friend."

Max barks at SteelJaw.

"What brings you down,Wid?" Steeljaw asks.  "Please call me by my name."

"I was wondering if you scanned an earth mode." Widney said.

"I don't need one." Steeljaw said. "It blends into every planet I've visited."

"Well, depending on the wolf mode you scanned; it seems you do." Widney said.

"I find it safe to bet your buddy Max knows a wolf." SteelJaw said.

"Yeah, he does." Widney said, and then she whistles. "Come on; girl!"

A white wolf came running down the stairs then took a left turn and came inches away from SteelJaw.

"I'll be keeping my current colors, no thank you." SteelJaw said.

Max tilts his head making a whine sound at the same time Widney tilted her head.

"Uh...what?" Widney asks, blinking.

"Sometimes when we scan our new modes; we have the option of changing theme colors to the disguise we scanned." Steeljaw said.

A bright yellow light speeded out of Steeljaw's optics landing on the white wolf.The white wolf glows a light yellow then the light returns into SteelJaw's optics.The white wolf hurries up the stairs fast as it could without breaking a sweat. There are some notable changes in SteelJaw's appearance minus the wrapped up wounds. He did not look so alien anymore but more of a robot taking on the disguise of a wolf to blend into the forest.

Max straightens his head-as did Widney---seeing the slight change with SteelJaw.

"Hmm..." SteelJaw said. "Not much of a difference."

"Enjoy your free room while you can." Widney said. "By the time you're healed; I'll be turning you into the Autobot authorities."

SteelJaw looks over to Widney.

"What's your job?" SteelJaw asks.

"Internet support." Widney said.

"Wifi support sounds like an unusual job." SteelJaw said.

"That's the only thing I know about technology these days; the internet." Widney said. "I am quite good at it."

"Wow, that's a nice brag." SteelJaw said.

Widney's face didn't change color unlike other people's face. SteelJaw could tell through Widney's eyes she dreaded to hear about her that way. It is as if her greatest fear had come true. Max turned his head up towards Widney. Widney lightly shook her head.

"No, I am not bragging." Widney said, taking out another toothpick and puts it into her mouth. "That's what people say."

Max turned his head towards SteelJaw.

"But it sounds like you are bragging." SteelJaw said.

Max turned his head up towards Widney.

"Well; if I told you I shot a lot of hogs during a hunting competition and set the record down for killing the most," Widney said. "I suppose that would be bragging. Not many people can agree on about the definition and the examples of bragging."

"Killing the most hogs." SteelJaw repeats. "I don't see how it is a record!"

"What I mean is; bragging about it for days on end." Widney said.  "Which I'm not."

"If you say so." SteelJaw said.

"I set it in Ohio." Widney said,she taps on a rounded gray bud in her ear.  "Uh oh; got to go, customer is very confused how to search on the internet." Widney flashes one of her well known fake smiles at SteelJaw. "I'll leave you to befriending my little friend Max-ey."

Widney ran up the stairs leaving Max to SteelJaw.

"Don't look at me like that." SteelJaw said. "Chew on the bone near the stairs!"