What feels like weeks

Steeljaw's pinkie digit had healed over the next few days. Well he technically grew a new pinkie  digit because the wound had been so well preserved and kept cleaned from changing the wrapping after a range of time.His left leg has also been restoring itself due to the same reasons. It has been three weeks since he ran into the apparently wrong yard. Though having a leg healing from a big wound turned out to leave SteelJaw limping in his wolf mode.

SteelJaw, in his wolf mode, limps to the basement door.

"Hmm..." SteelJaw said, seeing someone new in the kitchen.

It is a young boy cutting carrots.

He looks nothing like the boy 'Rusty' SteelJaw had seen with the two Autobots in the forest. This boy has some freckles, one eye bigger than the other, big ears that stood out, and he wore a shirt with the image 'save the trees!'  Promotional picture with a recycle marking below those words. This boy is Josh Walkman; Widney's next door neighbor. Josh is tapping his right shoe on the floor while singing in a low voice.

"So I'm going all the way," Josh sings, and then goes off to cut some tomatoes.  "Until I get there,because nothing is going to stop me now, there's no such thing as visible deep dark secrets, they make me walk, they make me learn, because it's where my secrets hide." The sliced tomatoes land on the plate as he continues the melody.  "Don't poke too much."

Josh turns away flipping the knife into the air then catches it by the handle.

What the pits?, SteelJaw thought, how self-aware is this human?

"Oh, oh, oh!" Josh walks backwards smoothly making his way down the kitchen. "So I'm going all the way, oh yeah, until I get there, nothing is going to stop me now!" He uses his right shoe to slide open a drawer then flips the knife into the drawer. "Nothing going to stop me now!"

SteelJaw came forward watching the distracted boy.

This kid has talent, SteelJaw thought to himself watching Josh take out a loaf of bread from the cabinet.

"Yeah,yeah,yeah." Josh echoes, juggling the two pieces of bread.  "Don't poke too much, because this unknown space is where my secrets hide, it's where my secrets-" He  turns around only to see SteelJaw. "Run!"

Josh catches the two pieces of bread.

 Widney came into the kitchen with a vacuum.

"Josh, I told you to leave after dropping off the package!" Widney shouts over the active vacuum.

"You got a blue wolf in the house!" Josh shouts, pointing his free hand after SteelJaw.

"I can't hear you!"  Widney said, putting her hand beside her ear.

"Blue wolf in the house!" Josh shakes his hand.

"...OUT NOW, Josh!" Widney demands. "And take that plate with the carrots! I forbid anyone to talk about TLC's stupid TV show about  what-the-hell-the-little-girl's name is in my house!" She points to the exit. "Stop making yourself home every time! I mean, really, it is ridiculous."

"I can't hear you!" Josh shouts back.

SteelJaw uses the opportunity to sneak his way past Widney.

"GET YOUR TLC VIEWING ASS OUT OF HERE!" Widney demands.

"Okay, I heard that!" Josh speeds off with the bred, the plate, the tomatoes, and the sliced carrots.

SteelJaw ran right into the transparent door to the backyard sending him falling over on the floor on his side. The way SteelJaw had landed on the rug made it seem he is resting.He could hear the big blaring noise out of the kitchen.Max is on the couch with his tongue hanging out acting calm during Widney's vacuuming.  How lucky is this domestic pet?, SteelJaw thought getting up on his four legs, to not mind excruciating noise is a dream come true. SteelJaw looks to towards the doors then pats on it lightly to make sure he had not been blocked by an invisible force field.