Stalking the bad guy

Now giving SteelJaw is the spooks is not quite that easy.

SteelJaw's pals Platfeat and BarrelJoint are helping SteelJaw unload a steel truck of it's golden contents. Platfeat is attempting to help even with her troubling height she had to stand on her talons so much her little digits are barely meeting the large golden cubes.

"I know you're trying to help, Plat." BarrelJoint said in a gruff voice. "But that is enough."

"I am trying!" Platfeat raises her voice.

"Why not stop when your ankles are aching?" BarrelJoint asks.

"In your dreams, Barrel." Platfeat snaps back.

SteelJaw grabs Platfeat by the waist in a romantic kind of way but not that much and brings her over.

"Look," SteelJaw said. "You're too short and too weak to help lift a golden cube."

"Are you saying I am weak?" Platfeat asks in a hurt and high pitch voice.

"I am saying the item is too heavy," SteelJaw said. "Too heavy for you."

Platfeat is being stubborn as an ostrich.

"That piano I lifted wasn't." Platfeat said.

"That was a baby piano." BarrelJoint chips in.

"Get my point?" SteelJaw asks.

Platfeat's shoulder's sulk.

"Yes, I do." Platfeat said.

"You're a little femme for your model," Steeljaw said. "Maybe you should think about being a scout or a spy. Even the smallest things can turn into much bigger things." SteelJaw looks up towards BarrelJoint. "Come on let's move the block into the wagon!"

Platfeat watches them go down the dark row of tree's right towards their wagon or what remains of a large John Deer boat but on steriods and four feet wide. Platfeat rubs the side of her right shoulder feeling hurt by what SteelJaw had to say no mater how he tried to soften the blow. Platfeat transforms into her dove bird mode then flys of into the distance leaving behind these two mechs on their own.

BarrelJoint and SteelJaw returned under the blanket of darkness.

Widney is in a silent car that had been recalled--yet she hasn't returned it yet--staring from a large collection of bushes. Knowing SteelJaw's habits is one part of the plan Widney has in her mind. She has the lights turned right off for this certain drive.

"Where did Plat go?" BarrelJoint asks, looking around.

"I don't know," SteelJaw said. "But we have to lift another block--" There is sounds of a door creaking open. "You get that one and I get this one!"

SteelJaw and BarrelJoint shortly flee from the scene carrying the two blocks.

An employee witnessed them flee after sticking himself partially out the building.

"So that's what you like to do," Widney said. "Hmm SJ, you just made a mess of your own meddling with little old Wid."