Paint

...49 minutes later...

...abandoned amusement park...

Widney is in a old building that actually resembles a janitors closet with the door partially open. The 'shack' like building bears resemblance to a closet set in the middle of no where. SJ often visits a old place, Widney thought, boy is he going to view the amusement differently after what I do!

A mech about two feet taller than SteelJaw leans against a large cup machine tapping his large claw on a teacup machine part of a interconnected group of tea cups with bars in the entrance way and a row of seats curling in a 'C' form inside the tea cup machines. This mech is BarrelJoint. The circular top to the tea cup machine is denting inwards to the inside each time the claws tap on the slowly no-longer-circular-top.

"Platfeat wouldn't come here," BarrelJoint said. "She can't be at two places at the same time."

Steeljaw came out of a small building licking at a big collected pile of cotton candy on a triangle shaped cone.

"Well, I come here." Steeljaw said. "You never know where a dove can go."

BarrelJoint sighs rubbing his forehelm.

"Tell me you did not just get your system customized to eat candy," BarrelJoint said.

"Treat's on me," SteelJaw said, holding out a second cone with blue cotton candy. "It goes great on our systems. You don't need to be human to eat it." BarrelJoint warily glances over to the cotton candy. "Trust me," SteelJaw spins it in a circle. "It is Cybertronian approved."

"Given me that!" BarrelJoint grabs the untouched cotton candy from SteelJaw and takes a bite out of it.

BarrelJoint chews on the cotton candy in his closed mouth, making a curious look, tightening his grip on the cone.

"I forgot to mention," SteelJaw said, taking a steady step back. "It is very sticky."

Widney's paintgun is aimed at SteelJaw in the ajar space made by the door.

She wraps her brown index finger around the trigger with a toothpick sticking out the corner of her mouth. I can settle for revenge, Widney thought pretty calmly,instead of dragging SJ's sorry ass to a mansion's basement and keep him for twenty four hours so my mom can believe I am not going mad.

Only one chance in Widney's lifetime could she do the act and tell her grandchildren proudly.

Just one chance.

Shoot, Widney thought, before he notices!

Widney presses against the trigger.

"Sticky my aft!" BarrelJoint said. "I don't see YOUR digits sticky!"

SteelJaw is wearing huge gloves.

"That's because I am wearing gloves," SteelJaw said. "I learned my lesson long ago."

A large splatter of pink lands on the side of SteelJaw's helmet.

"Apparently you have not," BarrelJoint said. "Revenge of the cottton candy--" SteelJaw's tail gets decorated in yellow and white. "Maybe not."

"Where is this paint coming from?" SteelJaw said, turning towards the direction of the flying paint balls.

SteelJaw's face gets splattered in pink. A few yellow paint balls splattered on his wolf ears. In three minutes Steeljaw is covered in paintball colors slowly dripping down towards the ugly pavement. SteelJaw's optics had been powered off. BarrelJoint is laughing at SteelJaw so much Widney's figure disappearing out of the small building wasn't noticed.

SteelJaw turns his helm towards BarrrelJoint frowning.

"Barrel," SteelJaw said, his optics closed. "Did you plan this?

"No!" BarrelJoint said, shaking his free servo. "But I do admire whoever planned it." BarrelJoint catches one droplet of the paint and then tastes it. His bright red optics glow a little dim. A smile spread across BarrelJolint's faceplate. "SteelJaw, my friend, you have been paintballed."

"I have been....what?" SteelJaw asks.

"Paintballed." BarrelJoint said.

"What is that?" SteelJaw asks.

"It is a game," BarrelJoint said. "It is kind of like Red Vs Blue only involves little balls of paint." BarrelJoint sighs then raises one of his optic brows. "Wait..." BarrelJoint lowers his optic brow. "Red Vs Blue is not what I am referring to." He takes out another bite to the cotton candy and chews. "I definitely know it is an entertaining game."

SteelJaw began walking to a store stand holding out his servos.

"What are you looking for?" BarrelJoint asks.

"A towel!" SteelJaw said.

BarrelJoint looks over to the fence to see a towel lain over it.

Maybe he should wait for SteelJaw to destroy his own playground before pointing that out.

BarrelJoint turns his helm away from the towel and continues munching on the cotton candy.