Exit Platfeat

....6:30 AM...

...Slowly turning to daylight...

Platfeat had managed to get her legs taller. But she only managed to make herself tall as StrongArm with the cost of changing her bird mode to a hawk. SteelJaw had requested he speak with Platfeat alone in the morning in the early hours.

Platfeat's arms are folded leaning against a tree beside a cliff.

"Platfeat," SteelJaw said, coming from the forest.

Platfeat smiles turning her helm towards SteelJaw.

"Good morning," Platfeat said, as SteelJaw approaches her. "What is the matter?"

From behind SteelJaw walks out BlackHeart.

"It is not a good morning for me," SteelJaw said. "And for you."

"Huh?" Platfeat said, as Blackheart accusingly glares at her in a angered way.

"You know what you did," SteelJaw said. "You know full well."

"No," Platfeat said, clueless. "I do not."

"You killed Max without my orders," SteelJaw said. "Now what does that say about me being the leader of a small group of Decepticons?" SteelJaw gestures over to BlackHeart. "Mechs like him, and you, just easily able to take out organisms with just a click. You doing it without MY blessing is very spark wrenching."

BlackHeart nods.

"Oh," Platfeat said, as a smile grew on her face plate. "You finally noticed."

"Going behind my back says that I am not a very good leader," SteelJaw said. "In fact I had a better way to take out that crazy mutt in a way he wouldn't be in pain."

"Like who?" Platfeat asks.

"Blackheart." SteelJaw said.

Platfeat glances over to Blackheart.

"Him?" Platfeat asks.

"I have my ways of taking out an animal," BlackHeart said. "It is a matter of making them comfortable. But you," BlackHeart sounds bitter. "You are sickening."

"Hey,who's the merciless con standing here?" Platfeat asks.

Blackheart takes a step forward.

"You have a lot of nerve to do what you did," BlackHeart said. "Why did you do that?" He narrows his bright optics towards Platfeat as though scanning her attitude. "Your height." He looks up towards her narrowing his optics. "You were angry because SteelJaw made a comment about your height."

The look on SteelJaw's faceplate is that of anger.

"All for that?" SteelJaw asks.

"Yes," Platfeat said.

SteelJaw turns towards BlackHeart handing him a capture device.

"Do what you will,BlackHeart," SteelJaw said. "And make it discreet."

BlackHeart nods.

"What?" Platfeat said. "What is going on?"

BlackHeart aims the capture device at Platfeat then clicks a side button and a electrical lined net shot out grabbing hold on Platfeat then made her be pinned to the grass. SteelJaw knew the issue is in good servos. Blackheart is one to be trusted to do his job thoroughly.

SteelJaw turns away then walks quickly from the scene.

SteelJaw ignores Platfeat's comments.

SteelJaw is quite good at ignoring others he does not like.

SteelJaw walks through a valley thinking how he failed to not sound offensive with Platfeat and resulted in Max's death. A very cruel kind of death. If I had ordered his death then perhaps Max would have gone peacefully, SteelJaw thought, not have suffered.

SteelJaw wished he had ordered it.

"Woof!" Came a bark from above.

SteelJaw looks up seeing along the mountains rocky side a German Shepard wagging his tail with his tongue sticking out to the side. The dog wore a pink collar with spikes. The German Shepard is staring right back at SteelJaw. A red ball is beside the right paw.

"Woof!" The dog barks, lowering himself and bending his legs wagging his tail. "Woof, woof!"

SteelJaw stares in shock.

"Max?" SteelJaw said.

Max's apparition uses the tip of his nose to slip the ball off the rocky ledge. The ball lands on several flat surfaces yet continued pretty fast. The red ball lands on the ground then slowly came to SteelJaw's pedes. The small ball stops alongside SteelJaw's foot.

"Woof!" Max's apparition barks.

SteelJaw picks up the clean red ball.

"One last fetch?" SteelJaw asks,looking up to Max's apparition.

Max's apparition barks again.

"Then catch!" SteelJaw throws the ball into the distance.

Max's apparition watches the ball fly in the air then he jumps off the rocky boulder with a happy bark. SteelJaw watches Max's apparition fade in the daylight but still visible until Max lands on the ground on all fours. Max looks over towards SteelJag with his tongue sticking out and his tail wagging.

Max turns his head away then ran after the ball one last time.

"Ah Primus," SteelJaw said, lowering his helm. "Why I must feel sad for a dog?" SteelJaw wipes a tear off one corner of his yellow optics. "I don't care about a dog."

SteelJaw continues walking back to the base.

SteelJaw arrives to the base calmer yet confident. He didn't seem emotional to the Decepticons just dead set to make a announcement. The way SteelJaw walked into the room seemed different. It seemed different like someone else had taken a former lighted torch once held by their previous leader.

SteelJaw whistles.

Then everyone's attention went on SteelJaw.

"If any 'Con around here thinks about killing domestic life without my knowledge is subject to being turned over to the 'Bots, or lose their voice box, or be beaten, or be killed," Steeljaw said. "One of the three."

"And what about cowards?" Fracture asks. "What if they chicken out on a mission?"

"Then we leave them behind for the Autobots," SteelJaw said. "We all have the same goal, a little different, but still." SteelJaw folds his arms. "Going behind my back will mean you're going to be punished by me or one of my trusted Decepticons. If you want mercy from me then don't think about it. Once you've gone behind my back there is no going back."

Clampdown gulps.

"Is that clear?" SteelJaw asks.

Many of the Decepticons nod.

"Good," Steeljaw said. "I suppose we can start a little..." A smile grew on SteelJaw's faceplate. "Surprise on the Autobots."

The End.

A/N this is an extra chapter and the last chapter. This scene seemed like it should be made and be the chapter that concluded the story. I hope you enjoyed reading this short story even with it's small errors on vehicle modes. Thank you for reading.

P.s. The first four 'woof's were Max telling SteelJaw 'I forgive you.'