Platfeat's revenge

When did revenge get so sweet? It became sweet when the hate had been cooked. PlatFeat knew the ways of revenge too well! She is considered tiny by many of the Decepticons and Autobots; including by her two sires. Her revenge is something beyond what imagination kids can make up. Platfeat will make SteelJaw pay.

To make SteelJaw pay dearly is something easy Platfeat views to do.

The way is to target one human.

That very minor human to the ongoing war going at a minimal risk between the Autobots and Decepticons.

SteelJaw had not mentioned Widney's name directly but Platfeat understood this human lives in Crown City on street with backyards completely lined in annoying ugly dogs barking annoyingly. SteelJaw stupidly specified Widney's yard; a old overgrown tree house in a big tree at the left, metal fencing making a complete square,a large rabbit hole beside one ditched outdated mower, a dog house with a stick dug into the ground, and a unusual design in the backyard seen from above.

Now let's go to Widney.

"Allright Wid, here goes nothing." Widney spoke to herself, cracking her knuckles hearing the little cracking sounds. She places her fingers on the flat screen surface with a keyboard up. "SJ, this is what you get for skipping out on me when my momma came! I mean, seriously, you could have left BEFORE mentioning parents and I arrange plans for you to meet mine!"

Widney's dark fingers fly on the screen.

"Your fault, your worst nightmare coming true." Widney said, tapping on the publish. "Internet say hello to your new best friend!"

Widney puts down the ipad on the table.

"Right, paintball gun is in the basement." Widney said, reminding herself.

Widney heads down the basement leaving the recently repaired basement door open.

Max is outside on the front lawn sitting on the grass with his tongue hanging out and sunbathing. Platfeat is perched on a tree branch waiting to make her move when Widney came out.Oh all the ideas Platfeat had end out in a way SteelJaw wouldn't like. But he wouldn't care about the death of Widney, possibly, when he largely is unaware about her activity.

Josh Walkman, the unusual next door neighbor boy, is riding a skateboard down past a couple houses.

The skateboard is black with painted blue flames spreading off a detailed skull strangely having red big dots in the middle of the endlessly dull empty sockets. Platfeat is in her dove mode using a couple of her feathers to keep a small bullet sized pipe connected to some other gear. At the end of the pipe is a transparent feather visible only because of sunlight landing on some of the little fine feather surfaces.

Max gets up turning his head towards the door.

Quite really a not very exciting thing but to Max it is.

"Stupid dog," Platfeat mutters as Max barks at the door wagging his tail.

Max normally didn't stay in the backyard in the daylight well really Max only went to the backyard when it became dark. Many times in the day had Widney tried keeping Max in the backyard but he would usually leap over the fence then go straight back to the front lawn and sun bathe.Truly a dog raised by feline animals would have the sense to obey his owner, however, Max is not your typical dog.

Platfeat waits five minutes on the tree branch.

The door flew open and out came Widney holding a paintball gun wearing googles around her neck. Widney is wearing a navy blue hat.Max jumps up and down barking pretty much bouncing himself off the ground.Instead of a deep fierce bark Max has a high light pitch bark. Widney walks down the path leading from the door to the driveway towards the car.

One chance to make the shot.

"I'll be right back, Max." Widney said,walking close by Max.

Platfeat clicks the trigger.

The dart flies out of the small pipe slipping right beside the corner of Widney's hair then landed underneath Max's collar through his fur into the skin. Widney is largely left unaware coming to the driver side door, inserts the key into the keyhole, and pulls the door open.

"Scrap!" Platfeat mutters to herself.

Max turns his head towards the car wagging his tail as he had stopped barking.

"I'll be back Maxy!" Widney said, taking the key out of the keyhole. She gets into the car then closes the door and starts the car up. Widney made sure to buckle herself up. She sticks her head out of the car--as the window is very lowered--and starts the car. "Don't chase the neighbors cat MoonLight!"

Max barks,this time it is deep and playful.

Widney sticks her head back into the car then drove out of the drive way and speeds down the street.

"I missed!" Platfeat said, irritably as she throws the shooter to the grass.

Max shook himself letting lose the dart.

Platfeat narrows her eyes towards Max.

"Hmm..." Platfeat said. "Maybe this will do," Platfeat's optics glow briefly. "Oh yes,humans do love their companions."