J̶E̶O̶N̶ J̶U̶N̶G̶K̶O̶O̶K̶

TW: Night terrors/ Slightly psychedelic if you squint enough/ Might be anxiety inducing

ⓢⓣⓐⓡⓣ

There he sat on the corner of the room. His body melting like overexposed sugar wax on the sheets. His clothes were slightly sticking to his skin, yet his whole body was stiff from constantly jumping around their practice room all while their hard dance choreography also required for them to break the floor with each step. Their choreographer really took it up a notch this time.

The clock struck 2 a.m. as the cold gradually took over in his room. He could hear little noises coming from outside their dorm, either from passersby walking home drunk or tired overworked minimum wage workers going home from their late night shifts. The night ended soon for others, while for some it only had begun.

Jungkook didn't even bother showering. He went straight to bed after changing his clothes. He's on his phone, eyes scanning through his pinterest board. He would occasionally nod and talk to himself, sometimes agreeing to himself, and would disprove when he would see something that he didn't like. Every night, after practice, he would find himself doing this odd routine that he accidentally formed after that one particular incident where he was supposed to be searching for art inspiration.

He somehow came across a fanart of himself and his hyungs. At first, they were all seemingly wholesome and adorable drawings of him and his members, but as he dug deeper into this unprecedented fanart mining, he found a fanart of himself doing "unimaginable" things to their leader. At first, it weirded him out, but it didn't particularly made him uncomfortable. So he scavenged deeper and deeper, until it no longer made him feel weird.

He was enticed and he needed to look at more of it, and sure enough there was more of them. He would feel butterflies in his stomach when he'd see a cute little drawing of himself giving a peck to an oblivious and adorable drawing of Namjoon. Or he'd get small, prickly tingles on his dick when he'd see a fanart of him riling Namjoon up. He would also find fanarts of him with other members... but it just didn't feel same.

It needed to be Namjoon.

Jungkook's lips pursed when he realized he's running out of pictures to look at. It was to no surprise at all to run out of material to add to his crazy collection of his Namjoon fanarts. Cute chibi Namjoon-hyung. Namjoon hyungie with me (´∀`)♡. Me railing hyungie. Angst fanarts of me and hyungie. To my first love. CUTE PICS OF NAMJOON-HYUNG!!!!!!11

Those were titles of pinterest boards (to name a few) for every mood he's in. Jungkook locked his phone then placed it beside his pillow. He laid on his back and stared at the ceiling, eyes traversing through the dark as if he could make something interesting to look at inside of it. He was bored. He had a rough night, spending his free time lately wasting it away on the last few days learning the new choreography. He still had so much energy to exert, and he wanted to take it all out to something. To someone.

He took off his shirt. Not because it got warm, but just because he could. In fact, he didn't want to wear anything that night. Fuck it. He took off his shorts and his underwear, going full-on commando in his room. He's an adult now. If he wanted to sleep naked, then he could. Nobody should never tell him otherwise.

He put his arms behind his head, letting the cold soak into every pore of his skin. He sighed at the satisfaction brought by being naked in his bed this deep into the night. It was liberating. He felt free and unseen. He felt like nobody could ever judge him at this time. Just being his true self on his own time.

"Yo Jungkook- WHAT THE FUCK?!"

A deep voice. A light. A flashlight? What was this? It was as if a spotlight had been flashed directly to Jungkook's proud dick, standing upright like a ballerina doing an en pointe dance. Jungkook had no time to react for his beloved hyungie have already seen it. He wanted to explain his side, as to why he was in his birthday suit and why his willy was 'free'.

But his voice came out muffled and inaudible. It must have been Namjoon's constant screaming in his ears. Or the way his hyung's voice sounded like white noise drowning his ears until he could hear was the sound of nothingness. His inability to hear anything made him feel like he was losing his breath next. However, he had found himself in another predicament as his nose only breathed air in without exhaling. His eyes started tearing up with hot tears, unable to do anything.

Hyung. Hyung. Hyung.

"Jungkook... Jungkook..."

"JUNGKOOK!"

Jungkook was drowning. He couldn't breathe. He wanted to come back to his hyung. He didn't want to do this anymore. He wanted to make his suffering stop.

"Jungkook, wake up!"

His eyes shot open. He was covered in his own sweat, he sweated so much that he almost made a puddle on his bed. He was back in his clothes, or did he sleep naked at all? He couldn't remember. He wasn't the only one in his room. Someone was holding him in their arms, as if they're trying to awkwardly cradle him on his sleep.

"Hyung?" Jungkook asked, confused.

"Thank God, you're awake. You were sleep-talking. Didn't I tell you to never sleep on your back?" Namjoon replied, caressing the younger's hair.

"Hmm... did you?" He was tired. Despite liking the contact, he had not energy to revel in the feeling of being held in his hyung's arms.

"Mhm... but you're alright now. I'm here now," he whispered quietly, so quietly that Jungkook thought he only imagined it.

"How'd you get here, hyung?" Jungkook asked sleepily. He yawned and leaned into the other's touch.

There was a long pause.

Jungkook had his eyes close so he just waited for Namjoon's response.

After a few minutes, he finally answered.

"You forgot your phone."

ⓔⓝⓓ?

I wanted to write something random so I came up with this.