ĸιм ѕeoĸjιn

Warning: Strong language and love triangle :D (that's it)

ⓢⓣⓐⓡⓣ

"I love you, Namjoon," the guy on top whispered at the man below him while he continued to harshly ram into his ass, his words contradicting his rough movements.

A tear cascaded on the guy's supple cheeks after a particular thrust that hit his soft spot. His thighs eloping on the other guy's waist hardened; his toes curling up in pleasure.

His reaction bloated the man's ego. Thus, he fucked him more, just the way Namjoon liked it. The man would always fuck Namjoon up, in every sense of the word. And maybe Jin's a fuck up, but Namjoon's a bigger fuck up for loving him still.

After the heated sex, the guy held Namjoon with utmost care. Jin hugged him like he's scared Namjoon would slip and run awayㅡ which he never did... ever. Considering the few terrible things Jin had done these past few weeks, he's not so sure Namjoon would still want to be with him anymore.

He had been into a few 'casual' fights inside cheap clubs with two of them causing for him to stay inside cells for the nth time. Namjoon had to bail him out, like he always did. Jin was also fired from his job last week from punching a costumer just because Jin claimed that "the old geezer was harassing a fellow costumer."

Jin smelled like cigarettes again. Namjoon didn't know when he returned smoking, but it must be until recently.

Jin's a difficult man to tame. Back then, he's a wild horse. Nobody could reprimand him and nobody knew where he came from. He's an enigma everyone wanted to discover. Fortunately, Namjoon somehow caught him, able to wrap a rope around his neck to hold him down. He took full control of Jin's hell of a life. He became Jin's salvation and new obsession.

After everything, Jin still hadn't changed. At first, Namjoon thought he could be the one who could change the formidable man into someone better, but it turned out Namjoon was just another addition of Jin's long list of addictions.

Namjoon traced circles around Jin's right nipple, he liked doing it whenever they cuddle. God, he would miss this. Jin held Namjoon's waist tighter.

"Don't ever leave me, Namjoon," he whispered.

Namjoon took a dry gulp, his fingers stopped moving.

"Never," he replied meekly.

He felt something soft place itself on top of his head.

"I love you, Namjoon. Forever."

Namjoon closed his eyes shut, he bit back the words he wanted to say.

"Mhhmm..." Namjoon hummed.

Jin didn't mind the lack of response, guessing that Namjoon's probably just tiredㅡ  and he was.

Namjoon took one last look at the guy he had always loved. He still loved the guy who loved wearing leather jackets and cooking delicious food for him. He loved the tattoos on his skin, he loved caressing the slightly growing stubble on his chin in the morning, he loved the way Jin pinched his right cheek whenever he found him adorable or how he looked at him like he's the only good thing that ever happened in his life. And Namjoon was the only good in Jin's life.