втѕ

We've officially finished the first cycle!

This time, I need you guys to choose. Sorry but I won't tell you what it's about. :D

Which of these ships would you like to read more, or do you like the most?

Namjin

Sugamon

Namseok

Minjoon

Vmon

Namkook

I am making a new story in the future after I finish my other book. Will any of you rather read:

a.)  Demon/fallen angel!Jin and human! Namjoon. Where Namjoon's a fan of the supernatural who wanted to summon a demon but gets more than what he bargained for. (Yes, I'm talking about that Seokjin chapter.)

b.) Omegaverse AU. Not your usual omegaverse. And no, it's not going to be an omega Namjoon, nor alpha Namjoon. His scent won't smell like peaches and cream either. His alpha will most likely be someone from the maknae line. I'm thinking about Jimin, Jungkook, or Taehyung as his alpha. If you chose letter b, then choose which one of them:

Jimin

Jungkook

Taehyung

I'm fine with writing one or the other. I'm just kinda torn what I should write first. I'm anticipating for both stories.

Please cooperate, I badly want to know your thoughts. >.<

To those who answered, please scroll down to enjoy your reward. UWU

ⓢⓣⓐⓡⓣ

"Hyung, wake up," a small voice whispered, shaking the sleeping man's shoulders.

The man on the bed groaned but didn't move an inch.

Jimin was sitting on the edge of the bed, trying to wake Namjoon up. It was 2 am in the morning, all the guys in their enormous apartment were already in each of their own rooms, asleep on their beds. Jimin was the only person awake in their dorm, never feeling quite tired despite the fact that they've exhausted themselves from dance practice and neverending schedules.

"You have to wake up," Jimin whispered louder. He brought his face close to Namjoon's face; their lips a hair thread apart. One minuscule movement and their lips will surely bump to each other.

"Hmm..." Namjoon grumbled and attempted to move, resulting for their lips to close the gap between them.

Jimin giggled when they did kiss. Namjoon pouted when Jimin moved his head back to look at Namjoon's face. The latter finally opened his eyes, still pouting.

"What time is it?" He croaked, his voice raspy from sleep and tiredness.

"2 am something," Jimin replied, grinning sheepishly because he was totally aware that it was completely not cool to wake someone up at 2 am in the morning, and that someone being a very busy idol. A very sleep deprived idol.