jυng нoѕeoĸ

Namseok is precious. Period. :D

ⓢⓣⓐⓡⓣ

Jung Hoseok is Namjoon's self proclaimed knight in shining armor slash stalker(kind of). Well not the disturbing kind of pervy stalker that creepily stalks their certain person of interest; he's kinda more like the awkward and whipped guy who's too scared to make a move. He can't be blamed if he follows Namjoon everywhere; the guy is just too clumsy, fragile, and oblivious to his surroundings. He attracts potential dangerous circumstances wherever he goes. Hoseok is a simple man. Hoseok merely wants to protect the innocent guy.

Hoseok is simply whipped.

Now how did he come to know Namjoon?

It was a sudden cold, rainy morning when Hoseok instinctively went inside to the first establishment he could find to wait out the rain for the time being. Because he again, didn't bring an umbrella. He trusted weather forecasts too much.

What a day to decide to take a long walk to supposedly loosen up his stress, and to indulge the warm sunshine radiate on his skin. All was going well, it was warm for probably half an hour, until the once warm sun was replaced by cold pouring rain.

So he went inside the building, looking like a wet shivering puppy. His once parted brunette wavy hair now laid flat on his head, a little too wet for his liking. His denim jacket was a bit damp and cold though thankfully his undershirt stayed dry. His pants were too cold to be called comfortable. His favorite, a-little-too-worn-out shoes were barely surviving.

He looked around to find rows and rows of bookshelves aligned with only a few people lounging around. There were others like him who were forced to wait out and others genuinely wanted to read in their spare time.

So he's in a library. Great. Considering that books are the last thing that he wants to see right now.

Only then, he felt a burning gaze coming from the direction of the counter and noticed the librarian(a typical middle-aged woman) burning holes to his whole being.

Oh.

His wet shoes were dampening the once completely dry(and really old) maroon carpet. Embarassed, he scurried off to hide from the woman's intense glare.

He wandered around across the endless sections and found himself browsing through one of the bookshelves, just casually reading the book titles, not intending to actually read them faithfully. He got nothing better to do anyway. Might as well grab a book and read it. If he gets lucky enough, he might fall asleep while he's at it.

Hoseok left his phone in his shared apartment as he initially intended the day to be "gadget free", which was a borderline stupid decision to make, and he's painstakingly regretting every second of it.

While he was browsing, he noticed a hooded pair of eyes staring right at him from the other side of the shelf. He visibly flinched in surprise, jumping a little. The pair of eyes didn't seem to notice him though, continuing to move on to the side to browse further.

He didn't see me, Hoseok thought.

Intrigued, Hoseok followed the person from behind the shelf, until the person stopped again to inspect some books. As if stealthily, Hoseok carefully made sure to be unnoticed and continued to gawk at the unknown person. When the person stopped to pull out a single thick hard-bound book from the shelf, he got a clear view of the person on the other side.