parĸ jιмιn

Honestly, I love this ship so much. ❤ I've never written any hybrid story before so please bear with me if I accidentally make up my own version of hybridverse(?). I don't even know what they call that. Fuck rules :D

ⓢⓣⓐⓡⓣ

Namjoon was 8 when his owners took him. He's a wolf hybrid but that didn't stop his owners from keeping him. They can't believe that such a cute and adorable young hybrid with soft features that looks more like a prey would be a predator. But that's what drew them to Namjoon in the first place. That's his charm that always prove people wrong from their prejudices. He's different. And he loves it.

He was well fed and he could get almost all he wanted. He made sure to be a good boy to them in return for their kindness to him. Like what a good pet hybrid should be. He was always dressed in his best clothes since his owners have a lot of money to waste. He's basically spoiled by his owners who are a couple. Jin and Yoongi. Who of course, can't produce their own child so they resort to just buying a hybrid.

He's contented and happy in the way things were. Jin and Yoongi acted like they're his real mom and dad instead of his owners. They treated him like their own child. He couldn't ask for more. They were the best and everything's just perfect. He lived a few happy years with them.

Until Jimin came into the picture. The cute cat hybrid whom Jin found in a pound. Said he can't resist the hybrid's adorableness and he can't take watching the hybrid inside a cage.

He was 14 when Jin brought Jimin. Yoongi instantly loved Jimin. While Namjoon hated him at first sight. Threatened that he will have a rival for his owners' attention.

Jimin was only 12. He was far too innocent, obedient and good. Namjoon can't find any flaws in the cat hybrid. The way his long, black and thin tail would sway side to side when he's interested or curious at something. His black furry cat ears would twitch when Jin or Yoongi would pet him or when they compliment him. He's also kind to Namjoon. Always obedient in whatever Namjoon orders. Jimin thinks of him as a big brother whom he looks up to due to his intelligence and reliableness.

Which made Namjoon hate himself more than he hates Jimin.

Namjoon feels like Jimin's stealing their owners' their attention. Jimin's good at almost everything. He can also dance and sing beautifully, which their owners adore.

Then puberty hit the both of them.

Namjoon's light brown wolf ears and his big, soft, and furry tail that's white at the tip didn't change much. He grew taller though. Like a lot taller. But instead of having manly arms and strong-looking body, his body is more on the feminine side. His hips widened a little bit and his long thighs were thick but soft and squishy. His arms weren't muscly unlike most predators. Not to mention he has a really small waist. He didn't look manly at all.

Jimin is the opposite. His long black tail grew longer and no longer too thin. He did grow taller too. But not as much as Namjoon. But his body compensated for his lack of height. He was all muscly. His arms and legs clearly have defined muscles, thanks from his years of hardwork in dancing. To top it all off, he has abdominal muscles forming in his stomach. He was the definition of manly. Just like what every predator should be. Gone was the innocent looking Jimin.

Namjoon is 18 and is already a senior while Jimin is 16 in his sophomore year.

Namjoon was pretty popular to mostly male hybrids. Even though he's a wolf hybrid, he doesn't look rigid or dominant. A lot of people courted him, hybrid or not. But he's not particularly interested in anyone at all. He also haven't had his first rut which was a little worrying. He had reached 18 for a while now. Which was 6 months ago to be exact. Hybrids should have their heat or rut 2 to 3 weeks after they turn 18. A month should be the maximum amount of time without having their first heat or rut. Prey hybrids will be having heats while predator hybrids will have their ruts.