ĸιм тaeнyυng

I can't believe it's been a month since I've updated. This isn't actually the original story that I've come up with. But I couldn't finish the original one so I wrote a whole new story. I also had a hard time on deciding the ending, pretty much like hobi's chapter. I'm sorry this took too long.

I actually already posted the unfinished one on my other book if you're curious about the plot.

P.S. This is supposed to be mostly smut but my brain had other plans.

Warning: This got downright cheesy, you'll cringe a lot. I'll probably regret writing this but oh well...taejoon brings out my inner cheesiness. Oof :D

ⓢⓣⓐⓡⓣ

Slim dainty fingertips hovered over a fresh stack of lilies; searching for the best-looking ones out of them. After a few seconds of pondering, the same fingers picked out several lilies before it skillfully snipped the tip of the stems using an old but sharp shears. Then the flowers were arranged according to size and were assembled inside a brown wrapper to form a beautiful bouquet.

Namjoon smiled at the costumer for a quick second as he laced the bouquet with a yellow ribbon before handing it to the waiting costumer.

"I'm sure your wife will like it Mr. Won." Namjoon beamed.

"Of course she would. You're the best florist in our town!" Mr. Won chuckled as he stared at the bouquet with a satisfied grin on his face. The old man was certain his wife's going to be surprised to receive a bouquet of flowers in an ordinary day; which made it even more special.

"But I am the only florist in this town, Mr. Won." Namjoon giggled and shook his head.

"Oh shush kid! No one would want to compete with you, that's why we don't have another. You're all we need." the old man winked before giving Namjoon the exact payment for his bouquet.

"Thank you Mr. Won! Come back again!" Namjoon said as the old man replied with a wave of his hand before exiting the shop; making the bell on the door chime.

Namjoon sighed in relief, elated that another satisfied costumer walked out of his shop. He sure loved seeing the happy faces his costumers make whenever they receive their bouquets. It's quite lovely that all of his costumers were there to buy something that's not for them, but for their loved ones. Especially the ones who were going to confess for the first time. Somehow, Namjoon could also feel the dread and anticipation they projected as they told him what they liked about their person of interest whilst he listened and made their bouquets.

Namjoon liked all of his costumers. He knew all of his regular costumers' preferences and what kind of bouquet they always bought. If one of his regulars were to go inside his shop, he could immediately associate a particular bouquet of flowers based from their familiar faces. It wasn't that hard for him to memorize their orders for he only had a scarce number of costumers.

His costumers were all friendly and polite except for a certain heartbreaker who liked to deceive anyone who'd be foolish enough to be charmed with their bewitching smile. And speaking of the devil...

The bell chimed as the door opened in haste.

"Welcome to Namnam's flow-oh...it's just you." Namjoon's cheerful tone quickly regressed into an indifferent one.