jeon jυngĸooĸ

Look who decided to update because apparently, this book reached 21k reads. That's a lot. Wow. I didn't imagine this book would get this much recognition. Thank you so much. ❤

Warning: sexually explicit content ahead.

Includes: masturbation, dry humping, glorious amount of sexual tensions(lol)

ⓢⓣⓐⓡⓣ

Competitions were something Jungkook was hardwired to win. He was the golden maknae. He poured his heart out at everything he did. He could confidently say he's good at everything. But this...this competition...was the only competition he'd found hard to win.

The competition between him and his hyungs.

Jungkook didn't know how it all started. But just one day, they found themselves competing on who could take better care of their leader. Jungkook knew they could just take care of Namjoon without the air of rivalry towards each other. The other members were only trying to lessen their leader's burden anyway. Jungkook should be grateful that the others were being considerate at Namjoon. If he thought about it, it would be so much better if all of them would take care of Namjoon. But how could Jungkook not think of it as a competition if everytime any of them approached Namjoon and helped him with something, their eyes would dart to Jungkook with a smug look on their face. That especially, aggravated Jungkook.

An accurate example would be now.

Jimin was patting Namjoon's neck with a towel. It was currently their break from their rehearsal for their concert later tonight. Their cute leader was especially excited today, running around adorably, singing with the vocal line, and rapping to his heart's content.

Jungkook saw Namjoon smile at Jimin. Then their leader said something to Jimin. Jungkook had no choice but to secretly gawk at them while pouting and frowning like a little child. They looked like they were sharing a secret they didn't want anyone to find out. He wanted to know what they were talking about, too. Jungkook glared at them, specifically to Jimin.

After the two finished talking, Namjoon left Jimin and went to talk to the staffs to clarify some things regarding their concert.

Jimin glanced at Jungkook, then Jimin flashed him his crooked-teeth smile. Jungkook raised both his eyebrows, nodded to acknowledge the older, and smiled curtly.

When their concert started, Jungkook made sure to interact more with Namjoon. He would snuck up behind their leader and innocently hug him from behind. Jungkook denied to himself that he was feeling up Namjoon's small ass.

Jungkook have also touched their leader's chest for how many subtle times, and he's quite happy everyone always regarded those as just playful touches. He found it funny that fans would rave about some real friendly skinships between him and the other members. But when it came to Jungkook's subtle touches with real underlying malice to their leader, it's often overlooked. He honestly didn't know how other people's minds work.

Either way, at least he's allowed to touch Namjoon in front of ARMYs freely.

The infuriating thing during the concert was, the Kim line were on to Namjoon too much. Sometimes, Jungkook couldn't go near the leader at all, since Taehyung would hug Namjoon's back and put his chin on the older's shoulder blades or Jin would try to get their leader's attention by always keeping eye contact with each other; which fans loved because of their undeniable chemistry.