ĸιм ѕeoĸjιn

Warning: Mentions of demons and stuff. This is just pure fiction based from the theological demons. There are a lot of dialogues. Sorry not sorry. :D

ⓢⓣⓐⓡⓣ

A dark room? Check. A pentagram? Check! Lit candles? Check!

Namjoon scanned his bedroom. The curtains were draped, covering the bright gleam the full moon was casting over his window. His bedroom wasn't completely dark due to the misty light illuminated by the series of candles that were encompassing a pentagram that he drew in the middle of his room. He was holding his old notebook as a substitute for a grimoire as he didn't really have the proper tools for the summoning ritual. He wasn't an expert either, though he knew about only a thing or two about summoning demons.

Yes, that's right. He's summoning a demon.

Namjoon is a fanatic of black magic. He loves reading about anything supernatural. Most especially, he has a bizarre affinity for demonic entities. There's something about those crimson-skinned horny(not that kind of horny!) grotesquely creatures that fascinates him. Maybe because of the way they exhibit pure evilness, deceiving anyone with lies and traps them to eternal suffering. Or because of the fact that demons are the epitome of sin. Or maybe because they're just plain interesting to Namjoon.

Namjoon wanted to summon a demon because you know...curiosity.

He was even wearing a robe just for the sake of it since he didn't happen to own a cloak. His robe was actually also his halloween costume from last year's. He planned to be Harry Potter, but he ended up dressing up as Draco Malfoy since he had blonde hair back then.

Namjoon took the expanse of his room before him. He took a long deep inhale then he exhaled breathily.

Okay, let's do this.

He approached the awaiting pentagram which is adorned with a sigil from a specific demon he wanted to summon. He stepped in the middle of the pentacle, slightly smudging the sigil he carefully drew with precision beforehand. With a thumping heart and fidgety hands, he reaffirmed in his head the spell he took from a website that will supposedly 'call' a demon. He didn't know if it's credible. Though it wouldn't hurt to try. And he has a whole list of possible working spells just in case the first ones wouldn't work.

Namjoon held out his left hand on the air, holding his notebook on the right. He started reciting the incantations.

"I, Kim Namjoon, in the name of Lucifer, the king of all demons, wish to summon the demon Chenor, the Wish Granter," he said with a loud, clear, and most comprehensive voice he could ever muster.

He waited for a few moments, staring intently at the pentagram.

Namjoon looked around him. He wanted to check if Chenor already showed up and he just didn't notice the demon. He even twirled around, awfully resembling an overly excited puppy. But there's nothing even remotely paranormal going on.

Namjoon slumped his shoulders. He looked down dejectedly, already looking at another set of words on the list for an another attempt.

"It's not working," he sighed. "Then I'll try thi--"

A sudden blinding explosion took over. Colors of red and green dense smokes erupted from the pentagram. Namjoon was blown away, resulting for him to be thrown ass first on the ground. The large quantity of smoke befogged everything from his field of vision. Namjoon frozed.