4

Felix's POV

I stared at Ayumi and Hyunjin who are talking to each other. They both walked to the parking lot, Ayumi is walking behind him while looking on the floor.

I was shocked when Yeona blocked my way "Excuse-"

"We need to talk" Yeona

"Why?" Jeongin asked

"You guys can go first. I'll just talk to her"

"You sure?" Seungmin asked

I nodded "Yeah, go on" 

They all looked at me once again and left. I looked at Yeona who is standing in front of me while her arms were crossed. She looked at me from head to toe.

"What?"

"What do you want from Ayumi?" Yeona

"What do you mean by what do I want from my girlfriend?"

"Girlfriend? She never said yes and I don't think she should say yes to you. Are you playing with her? Felix, you know me and what I am capable of. You are rich and you can check on my background"
Yeona

"What are you saying?" 

"Ayumi is special to me. I don't want any jerks like you to be her boyfriend. Don't wait for me to find out about your intention or you won't like what I am going to do with you" Yeona glared at me for the last time and was about to leave-

"I like her"

She chuckled "Do you think I am a fool? I will believe you if you were Hyunjin but too bad, you are not him"

"I really like her. I mean I have feelings for her since then. Can't you tell? I am competing with her for the rank even though it's not what I wanted. I want her to notice me. I am doing everything in secret because I know Hyunjin likes her. Believe me or not, I like her and I don't even know why I suddenly told her that but-"

"I don't care about what you say. I want you to prove it to her and don't even think of hurting her"
Yeona started walking away

Why do I have to prove it to her? Was it my fault that she didn't notice what I feel for her? Was it my fault that she is close to Hyunjin and not me?

I went to the parking lot and saw my friends waiting outside their car. They were laughing as they saw my face. I ignored them and got in my car. I went home and stayed in my room for a few hours as I feel like I have to think of my decisions once again. 

After thinking for 3 hours, I drove to the nearest flower shop and chose a bouquet of white roses for Ayumi. 

Is this the right way of confessing? Well... I guess I'm not that bad. 

I drove to her house as fast as I can. I just need to confess to her in a nice way and probably talk to her parents- I mean her brother about asking her out. After a few minutes, I arrived at her place and saw her outside throwing some garbage. 

I parked the car in front of her "Ayumi"

She looked at me with her eyes widened "What are you doing here?"

I got out of my car and handed her the bouquet of roses "I'm going to confess and probably ask you out"

She started coughing and looked away. Then she looked at me once again. She started laughing while hitting me-

"I didn't know we have a visitor" her brother came out

"He is about to go home-" Ayumi

"Hey, I am going to ask her out" 

"Are you crazy?" Ayumi whispered

"Can you go inside? I need to talk to your brother" 

Ayumi looked at her brother and he nod at her so she will go inside... And she did went inside. Her brother kind of intimidated me.

"I am Lee Felix, I am studying in the same school as Ayumi-" 

"I know" he said and eyed me from head to toe "I am Lee Juyeon. Ayumi's older brother. Can you tell me what you really wanted to happen?"

"Uh... I know this is weird but I have feelings for Ayumi since then. I don't know how to confess and I have never done that before. I am giving it a try since Hyunjin is doing his first move on her. So..."

"I don't care who, or where you came from. I want you to know that if ever I heard my sister cry and it's because of you. I will kill you" Juyeon said without any expression 

"I would never make her cry. I promise" 

"I don't believe in promises. I want you to prove that you are worth giving my trust. I will fucking kill you. I swear. You better be nice" Juyeon 

I bowed and smiled "Sure. You can count on me-"

Juyeon went inside and after a few seconds Ayumi came out not holding the bouquet of roses. 

"What did he say?" Ayumi

"He said he is fine with us going out. I just need to wait for your answer. So, what is your answer? Is it a yes?" 

Ayumi just looked at me. 

"I know I don't look serious at all. Can you at least give me a chance? I talked to your brother and he trust me, I think. That doesn't matter. I will prove to you everyday and always that I love you and you won't regret it" 

"What am I going to do with you if you lied?" Ayumi

"Kill me" 

"What?" Ayumi

"If I hurt you, kill me." 

She chuckled. 

"So?"

"I'll give you my answer tomorrow. I have to think of it"
Ayumi

"Sure"