49

Ayumi's POV

I am really thankful that Yeona is here or else I wouldn't know what to do since I am so messed up. I can't even think straight and organize my thoughts.

"Do you want to rest?" Yeona asked

"I'll just take a bath. I will probably feel fresh and think fresh for my next step"

"Go on. I am just here" Yeona smiled at me

I went to the bathroom and took a bath. As I looked at the mirror, I can tell the difference of myself when we were still dating and now that we broke up.

"You should focus on yourself first"

Maybe Yeona was right. I need to focus on myself and fix everything that needed to be fix. After that, I will fix the relationship that fell apart. What if Felix doesn't want to? What if Felix decided to move on? What if Felix will reject me?

I know it's harder for Felix. If we will get back together, the guilt in him will keep giving him nightmares. Like what Keyzi said, the more he sees me, the more he will remember what happened. He kept it hiddennfor too long and it'll stay on his mind now.

This is crazy. The last time I checked, we were so fine. We are happy and been planning for out future. We even promised to stay with each other and did our first with each other. We ended up being strangers now.

If only I noticed what's going on his mind or in his life, if only I asked and helped him get through it. It would've been perfect for the both of us.

Am I selfish if I want him back even though it'll hurt us both?

Well... I guess I am.

After taking a bath, I wore my clothes and went outside. Yeona is on her phone, probably texting Hyunjin right now.

I am happy for her and at the same time I feel bad. If ever I knew she has feelings for Felix, I would stay away from him and be happy for her. I feel happy to see her finally at peace with Hyunjin. They lost their path but they found each other. I guess love will really find your way.

"Shall we go down? Your brothers were waiting for us. They prepared some lunch" Yeona said as she turned off her phone

I nodded.

We went to the kitchen and saw my brothers were eating already. They can't really wait for others, so we all can eat together. These hungry crocodiles.

"Eat up, feel yourself at home, Yeona" Sangyeon smiled

Yeona smiled and nodded "Thank you"

I forgot, this is the first time she met them ever since we became friends. she always refuse to go here since she has work to do. I didn't even have the chance to visit her once at her work. I don't think she's still working until now. She looks relaxed compared to the past weeks. 

We started eating while Sangyeon and Hyunjae were both playfully glancing at Juyeon. He has a crush on Yeona and I don't know if Yeona knows about it.

"She has a boyfriend"

They all looked at me.

"Hyunjin is her boyfriend"

"Hyunjin is your boyfriend?" Hyunjae asked

Yeona nodded "Yeah"

Juyeon is not bothered at all and just continued eating. 

After eating, Yeona and I were just sitting at the living room to wait for Hyunjin.

"Do you want to read this-" Hyunjae

"Read it. I am talking to Yeona right now"

"Really? Don't get mad at me, okay?" he said and went upstairs

"Ayumi" Yeona called

"I am fine. You don't have to-"

"I am always here. You can call me or text me if you are not okay. I will go here no matter what happens, okay? I may be mean and rude to you sometimes, but I love you more than I love Hyunjin. You know how much I treasure you. I can stop what I am doing just to go to you. So, call me if anything happens" Yeona

I nodded "Hyunjin is here"

I saw his car parked in front of the house and he got out of his car to open the door for her. That's when I knew, she has a good man and I know he will take care of Yeona.

We both got out of the house.

"Bye, Yeona. Drive safely, Hyunjin"

"I will" he smiled at me

"Did you saw h-him?"

Him... I mean Felix.

"Ah, I didn't saw him. I went to Chan's house. No one received a message from Felix-" Hyunjin

"Huh?" Yeona is staring at her phone and looks busy reading something "This is kinda off. I received an email last night from Felix. I just saw it now"

"What does it say?"

"It's too long. He also want me to take care of you and Hyunjin" Yeona

Hyunjin took out his phone and looked at something "He also emailed me last night"

I opened my phone and saw nothing in my emails. I checked the other messaging app but I received nothing from Felix.

"Ayumi!" Sangyeon came out of the room along with Juyeon and Hyunjae "We have to go to the hospital-"

"Why would we go there?"

"Just go with us-" Juyeon

"I am asking why are we going there. For what? Are you guys sick or what?"

Hyunjae looked at me "Felix is gone"