41

Felix's POV

It's 6 pm already, yet we are in her room playing some online games. We keep betting things, if I won she will kiss me for five seconds and if she won she will slap me.

Guess what?

I got slapped five times in a row.

"Felix, mind if you help me prepare dinner?" Ayumi asked

"I thought we are leaving?"

"For my brothers. So, they don't have to say something about me leaving without preparing their dinner" Ayumi said and continued playing

"You slapped me five times and you want me to help you?"

She looked at me.

"I would love to help"

She should be thankful that I am scared of her mood changing in an instant. Earlier, when we finished eating lunch. She asked me to help her clean and I jokingly refused. She became quiet the whole time and ignored me whenever I tried talking to her.

"Let's go" she said and left her room

I charged my phone and followed her to the kitchen. She is preparing the ingredients and wore the apron. After what we did earlier, we took a rest and ordered our lunch since we are both lazy to cook.

"Let me do that-"

"No, just sit there. Don't help me. Just talk to me about random things" she said and started cooking

"Hmm... Can I ask? Is Hyunjin and Yeona dating?"

"Isn't it obvious? They are dating. She didn't tell me the exact details but yeah, they are dating. Hyunjin bought the Highland Bar and transferred it to Yeona's name. What's crazy is, the reason why she is not talking to me for days, she is moving on from you" Ayumi

"From me? What did I do?"

"She likes you, stupid. She had feelings for you before I did. I was more shock compared to your reaction now. She said she is not going to ruin us and she wanted us to be happy. Hyunjin and Yeona have the same situation. Hyunjin likes me, Yeona likes you. That's why they became together. They found comfort in each other" Ayumi explained

"That's fucked up. I guess I should be thankful that Jeongin is not that obsessed with Yeona. Anyways, Jeongin really stayed with Ayoung until now and taking care of her. Jeongin is updating me, he said Ayoung doesn't want to eat but he is forcing her and comforting her all the time. I am really thankful to him. Chan always visit Areum and her Mom, he is comforting them as well and making them not feel sad"

"Now, you realized that your friends, Chan and Jeongin, were serious to your cousins. Will you let them date now?" Ayumi

"I am not against them dating. If I will say no to them, that won't matter. It's Areum and Ayoung's decision after all. I was just scared that they might end up hating one another and I will be stuck in between. Now... I am fine with them dating"

"You should be" Ayumi

"You met my older brother that night?"

She looked at me "Yeah, but we didn't get to introduce to each other. The situation is not good to introduce to one another, right?"

I nodded "I will introduce you to him, next time"

She smiled.

Damn. Can I be luckier?

She is the sweetest.

______________________________

"Are you ready?" I asked Ayumi as I brushed my hair

"Five minutes" she said

"You said that earlier. We are going to be here until 7 if you won't stop making yourself pretty. You are beautiful already. What's the use of makeup?"

"Just go downstairs" she said and continued what she is doing

I kissed her cheeks and went downstairs. I sat on the couch and opened my phone. There are some messages from my Mom and Dad. I opened it. They are just telling me to do the heart transplant already.

Fuck off. I am having the best moment of my life.

Ayumi went downstairs while spraying perfume "Let's go"

We got in my car and I drove to the columbarium where Keyzi's ash is at. We decided to go there before we go to out agreed place. She said she wanted to visit Keyzi since she didn't get to visit because she thought there will be a funeral for Keyzi.

As we arrived at the columbarium, we went to the floor. Ayumi put the flower inside the glass door beside Keyzi's urn. She stood there while looking down. This is what I want from a girl. She loves those people I love more than me.

She looked at me "Why are you just standing there?"

"What? I visited last night. I was just waiting for you to finish"

She nodded and looked at Keyzi's picture inside the glass.

Keyzi, I think you were right. She will hate me once she found out about it. This is crazy. I still want to be with her as much as possible. But...

The guilt in me is killing me...

Help me figure out what to do.

I want to be free from everything.

Ayumi deserves to know about it. I know she will hate me but that's better than keep the truth from her. I love her so much and I am willing to do what is right for her.

"Ayumi"

She looked at me "What's wrong?"

"You know I love you, right?"

She nodded "I love you too. A lot"