32

Felix's POV

(Next day)

"Good morning" I greeted Ayumi as I got in her house

"Hey" she smiled

"Are your brothers not here?"

She shook her head "They left 30 minutes ago. They will be back around 7 or 8 pm. I am not sure. Why?"

"Nothing"

I sat on the couch and looked at the photo on the table beside where I am sitting at. It was the five of them, they were still young here, especially Ayumi who is around 2 or 3 years old in the photo.

Her Dad...

Her brother, Sangyeon, looks like their Dad. I can't even take my eyes off of him and been telling myself that they are just look alike. I somehow feel guilty for what I did. I want everything to end quickly but how? I am enjoying being with her. This is bad.

Ayumi sat beside me while putting lip tint on her lips.

"Can I try putting that to you?"

She handed me the tint and faced me.

I started putting lip tint on her lower lip but the more I put the more I am getting seduced. What did she do to me? Why am being seduced with just me putting tint on her lower lip?

I put down the tint and started kissing her. I thought she will let go of the kiss but I was wrong. She is kissing me back. Our kiss is getting deeper and wilder. She suddenly sat on my lap and wrapped her arms around my neck.

Our tongue started moving along as our kiss gets deeper and deeper. What shocked me is, she is moving slowly, like grinding on top of me. Fuck. We have to leave, why are we doing this?!

I ignored the time and started kissing her neck. I can hear her small moans that tells me she is receiving the pleasure she want. I was about to put hickey on her neck when I remembered our friends can see it.

I kissed her collarbone and started unbuttoning her uniform. I started putting hickey there and she kept moaning that makes me want to do even more than this. Damn it.

"Felix" she whispered

I took off her uniform and it showed her chest "Are you sure about this?"

"We are here already. Let's do it" she said

I chuckled at her response and made her lie down on the couch and I went on top of her. I continued kissing her down to her neck, collarbone then to her chest. Her hand started moving too and unbuttoned my uniform. She zipped down my pants.

She took off her skirt and we are only wearing our undergarments. She took off her bra and started kissing me again. She stood up and sat on my lap once again. We are not literally naked, we still have under wears on.

"Will you be my first?" she whispered in a sexy tone while grinding on top of me

"Fuck. You are making me hard"

"I won't regret doing this with you" she smiled at me and started kissing again

Damn it. Her kissing me and grinding is making me hard.

"Let's do this quick. We are going to be late"

She chuckled and nodded.

__________________________________________

We are currently at the cafeteria, our first subject teacher is absent due to emergency and the school staffs failed to find someone who can teach us for today.

"Watch this" Haeun told Ayumi who is sitting beside me

Ayumi is holding my hand so tight like I did something wrong to her... I think I did something good- I mean something wrong.

"It hurts like hell, you dumb" she whispered to me

"You wanted it. Told you don't make me hard or it won't fit inside you, love"

"I didn't know, okay?"
she annoyingly said

I kissed her forehead "You want to go home and go for second round?"

"Fuck you" Ayumi

"Go on. Fuck me"

She rolled her eyes.

I told her to skip today's class and rest at home because I know it'll be hard for her to walk since it's her first time to do it. She insisted and acted like she is fine but she kept complaining to me.

She handed me my phone "Keyzi sent me a message and apologized. She also said to read her message. She sent you a message too"

From : Keyzi

I'm sorry.

I smiled at her message. I can imagine her saying those.

calling Keyzi...

"Hmm? Do you need something? Why are you saying sorry all of a sudden?"

[Can I go to my friend's house? She is here with her Mom]

"Is Ayoung not there?"

[She went to school, remember?]

"Hmm... That explains why you suddenly said sorry to the both of us"

[I mean it though. I want to say sorry to the both of you but I am shy. Why are you so mean?]

"I am not hahaha. Fine. Go on. Just text me when you want to go home, okay?"

[Okay! Take care, you and Ayumi! Bye! I love you both]

She ended the call before I even tease her.

"She said she loves us both"
I told Ayumi

"It really hurts" she whispered to me and looks like she is about to cry

"I heard there is a medicine for that. I think I have that in my unit"

"What medicine? And why the hell do you have that in your unit?" Ayumi

"Another fuck"