50

Third person's POV

"Felix is gone"

Those words keep repeating on her mind. She froze and was just staring at her brother who told her about it.

"What are you saying?" Hyunjin asked

"He left this letter last night and told us to give Ayumi today" Juyeon said

Hyunjin suddenly received a call and answered it "What happened? Why the hell are you crying? What the fuck are you saying?!"

Hyunjin started crying that confused Ayumi even more.

"What happened? Why are you crying?" Ayumi asked and trying to stay calm

"Just follow us" Hyunjin said and got in the car followed by Yeona

He drove the car. Ayumi and her brothers got in the car and Sangyeon followed Hyunjin's car. Inside the car, Ayumi is confused why Hyunjin cried.

"Ayumi" Juyeon called

Ayumi didn't heard him because she keep thinking that none of them is true.

Her brothers were worried of him...

As they arrived at the hospital, they hurriedly followed Hyunjin to the floor where he was told to go to. When they arrived at the said floor, everyone is there, crying.

"Ayumi" Ayoung called with teary eyes

Ayumi tried to stay calm "Why are you crying?"

She hugged Ayumi "Felix is g-gone"

... gone?

"What are you saying?" Ayumi asked

Ayoung stayed quiet and looked down. Felix's family and friends were outside the room, while Lowell is inside the private room where Felix is.

She walked inside the room with a heavy heart, she saw someone covered in white cloth and beside is Lowell who is sitting on a wheelchair.

"We met again" Lowell whispered as he noticed Ayumi entered "Felix is waiting for you to come" he said and put down the cloth to show Felix's face

Ayumi lost her strength and fell on the floor "No, that's not Felix. That can't be Felix"

"T-That's what I am hoping for, too. I hope this lifeless body is doesn't belong to Felix. No matter how many times I try to repeat it to my mind, it hurts. I know it's him. I am the last person he saw before he left us all" Lowell said

He has been crying ever since the heart transplant happened, now he can't even cry no matter how hurt he is. He is blaming himself for Felix's passing away.

"I-I don't understand. W-Why?" Ayumi

"Mom and Dad threatened him to tell the police about it and make Keyzi marry someone if he won't donate his heart to me" Lowell

"I don't have any fucking idea. How come he hid it from me?" Ayumi

"You won't let him go. He told me that you and Felix celebrated your birthday the other night. He spent his last days with you, and freed himself from the pain. He told you what happened because you deserve to know the truth. He wanted you to know what happened and how it keep haunting him over and over again" Lowell said and caress Felix's face "He is so in love with you, to the fact that he hesitated to donate his heart to me for the first time"

Ayumi was quiet.

"I'll leave you two here" Lowell said and left the room

Meanwhile, outside the room, everyone is crying except for his parents who never cared for him.

Yeona hugged Hyunjin who is crying so bad "It's okay. You can cry"

Chan is quiet and was spacing out. Jeongin is comforting Ayoung who is crying a lot. Seungmin is crying quietly without showing anyone, Changbin is just sitting he can't even feel anything right now. Jisung is crying while looking at the window, to see Felix. Minho is crying a lot...

Inside the room, Ayumi started crying and looked at Felix's face "I'm sorry for doubting you"

Juyeon entered the room and handed Ayumi the letter "He wanted you to have that this morning" he tapped Ayumi's shoulder and left

Ayumi is staring at the letter and opened it. It has a picture of them that night. His tears started falling as she looked at the picture, Felix is smiling there "Will I ever get to see your smile again?"

She started reading it...

Lee Ayumi...

I know it'll be hard for you to forgive me but I am willing to receive any punishment for what I did. I am willing to do anything, so you can forgive me. You might be reading this now that Ia am gone. I am sorry if I lied to stay with you forever. I can't. Thank you so much for loving me unconditionally. Believe me when I say you mean everything to me. You are my world and nothing can stop me from loving you. This may be my last letter for you... I am asking you to open your heart for someone else and learn to love again. Don't be scared to open your heart because of what happened, it wasn't you fault and you deserve to be happy. From now on... I will be not by your side. I hope you still take care of yourself.

I love you, my universe.

Love, Felix.

Ayumi bursts into tears as she looked at Felix. She can't help herself but cry harder. She didn't expect any of these to happen. If only she knew, she would've begged him not to do it and find someone else.

"F-Felix, are you r-really leaving me?" she whispered

She can't even take her eyes off of Felix.

"If you are, I don't think I can still love someone else. I love you. Only you" she added

She held his hand tight. 

Her perfect boyfriend

... is gone.

______________________________________

End of A Perfect Boyfriend