15

Hyunjin's POV

After a very long day. All of our classes finally ended. I spent my free time trying to fix the drafts we made earlier. Yeona didn't want me to bother. She said she will kill me if I try to wake her up. She is sound asleep but whenever she heard someone talking to her or looking at her, she will know. She is obviously a light sleeper.

I looked at Ayumi and Felix, they are both focused on the teacher who is trying to review the lesson she taught us earlier. They look good together and I am not against them at all. If they like each other, why would I even ruin them? They are happy.

"Class dismissed. I'll see you all tomorrow" the teacher bowed and left the room

"Finally!" Jeongin shouted and stretched his body

Yeona was about to go. I hurriedly went to her while fixing my uniform. She stared at me and looked away after.

"I can't do it tomorrow. I have to go with my family. Let's finish it now"

"I have things to do as well" Yeona

"Am I supposed to adjust?"

"Am I supposed to adjust too?" Yeona

"Well... I didn't say that. I want us to finish everything tonight. Mom and Dad needs to go somewhere and I need to go with them. We will just use a few minutes to finalize everything then you can go"

"Why do a person like me who is not in the same level as you, has to adjust because you are busy the next day? Can't rich people adjust?" Yeona

"It wasn't like that. I am supposed to leave early in the morning today but you said we will do it today. So I didn't go with my parents. My Grandfather's death anniversary is today but they planned to do it tomorrow since I can't go with them today"

She looked away and arranged her things "Just shut your mouth and don't spill snything to others if you will see it"

I just looked at her because she got me confused. She then left the classroomz I hurriedly ran to follow her.

"Let's use my car"

She went straight to the parking lot, to my car. We both got in and she put the address on her phone and showed it to me. I don't have any idea what that place is but it's pretty near. I just followed the said direction while she is quiet the whole time.

A notification pop up on her phone. It was a text message from unknown number. She hurriedly swiped it for me not to see but it was too late. I saw it.

From : Unknown number

Don't go home. Your Father is here. He is drunk.

I glanced at her and she wiped her tears

"Are you-"

"Just drive" she said

As we arrived at our destination, she got out of the car but I was left dumb founded inside. This place is a bar. There are some guys and girls entering the bar.

I got out of my car and followed her inside. Everyone I see here is drunk and getting wild. Why is she in a place like this? I am not judging her at all but fuck. How can she end up going here? Is she going to drink because of the unknown number?

"We will take the vip room 5" Yeona told the cashier and assigned for the rooms "Follow me"

I followed her quickly and bumped into a lot of guys who are kissing some girls or worse, stripping them. This is fucked up. We entered a vip room.

"Why are we here?"

"To have some fun?" Yeona

"This is not for fun. Yeona-"

"This is where I work. I spend all my free time here. Night until morning" Yeona

"Is that why you are always sleeping in school?"

She nod "I have to make money to pay the tuition. As if I have other choice"

"Don't tell me you are-"

"Hmm... That's the kind of work I have but they can't fuck me unless I give them the permission to" she said and lit the cigarette in front of me "They can touch me, kiss me but they can't fuck me"

"Does Ayumi know?"

She laughed "She thought I am just a waiter but I am more than that"

I stood up and took my bag with me "Go home. I don't think you can stay here any longer. This is not the place for you"

"This is the perfect place to make some money. I am not rich like you or any of your friends. I have to work to make money, unlike you all, you can request money if you like" Yeona smiled

"Leave this place"

"We have to finish our assignment. Let's start-" Yeona

"I will pay for your days. I don't care how much I have to spend for it. Just go home and take a rest. I will finish everything and will present tomorrow. Don't even show up in our class. I will do it. Just..."

"Stop acting like some hero" Yeona

"Go home and rest"

She chuckled "Chill! I know this place. I know the people here. I know you read the message"

I handed her the keys "I'll send you the address to my apartment. You can stay there if you want. I will go home. Just rest"

"What the hell? Let's do our assignment-" Yeona

I left her.

Why do I have to see her situation?