19

Felix's POV

After Hyunjin, we volunteered to present and Ayumi did it for us. Aftee all the presentation of my classmates, the bell finally rang. They all shortened their presentation and talked fast, so the time really became long for the other presentors.

"You all can have your breaktime" the teacher left the classroom

She excused us to our second subject, and took her time to finish everything today. I really want everything to finish on the day it was said to be presented. I don't like still having presentation the next day.

I wrapped my arm around Ayumi's waist while she is playing on her phone. She looks busy right now.

"What do you want?"

"Anything will do" she said

"Are you that busy? I should've not taught you how to play that game. Can you pay attention to me?"

I tried to kiss her but she keep avoiding it as she continued playing. She looks annoyed right now. I continued kissing her but she is really avoiding it with all her strength.

"If I lost this around, I will strangle you to death" Ayumi faked a smile

I chuckled at her response "Sure. Choke me if you dare"

She glared at me "You do know how to say such kinky words. I wonder if you used that with other girls"

"I never had a girlfriend before. You are my first girlfriend, stupid. How can you think of me like that?"

"Am I not supposed to?" Ayumi rolled her eyes

"Will you get mad at me for lying to you?"

She stopped playing and looked at me. She is not talking at all and just staring at me like she is waiting for me to say something.

"What? Say it" Ayumi

"I was kidding you hahaha. I just want to have your attention"

Ayumi rolled her eyes "You seem to be lying"

What if I really am? What if she knew? Is she going to leave me for lying? It's true that she is my first girlfriend but I had some flings before. I did make out with them but never fucked them.

"Let's go? Everyone left"

She nodded. We both left the classroom and went to the cafeteria to order. We went to the counter and ordered our food. She just ordered burger and fries while I ordered steak and rice. Then we bought coke for our drinks.

We sat near the entrance of the cafeteria to see the people coming in or near th cafeteria. Ayumi is sitting beside me and still playing on her phone. She is even making expressions whenever she is trying to kill the enemy. That's probably why she ordered burger and fries only to continue playing.

"Are you going to play the whole time?"

"Wait. This is about to end" Ayumi said and keep playing

My phone rang which I noticed quickly since it's on the table in front of Ayumi.

Keyzi calling...

"Hello"

[Hi, Felix! I am with Ayoung. She said she will stay here with me while you are still in school. Can you go home and bring the stuff that the maid packed?]

"You still forgot something?"

[I don't want the delivery men to deliver it. Can you 0ick it up for me? Please! Pretty please!]

"Fine. What can I get in return?"

[A hug?]

"No, you always give me hugs. How about visiting Lowell?"

As I asked, she became silent. I know she doesn't want to see him in that situation but I think there is other reason aside from that. She just don't want me to know.

[Can I end the call? I am sleepy]

"Sure. Go on"

She did ended the call.

I don't know if she is mad at Lowell or she hates the fact that he is sick. Everytime I would bring up about visiting Lowell she would change the topic-

Hyunjin suddenly sat in front of us.

Both Ayumi and I were shocked as we looked at each other to figure out why Hyunjin is sitting with us. As far as I know, he is ignoring us and been avoiding us whenever we are going with the others.

"What are you staring at?" Hyunjin asked and looked at us both "Don't get me wrong. There is space for me to sit" he said referring to our friends' table

We looked at their direction and sae Haeun and Aera sitting with them. There is no really space for him to sit with them.

"You're still mad at us?"

"Who wouldn't- I mean I was annoyed but can I do something about you two dating? Does the two of you want me to ruin you both?" Hyunjin asked as he glared at us

Ayumi laughed "Why are you being sulky? Huh?

"I am not sulky. I am telling the truth" Hyunjin rolled his eyes and continued eating

"Ya! Don't even think that I will ignore you when you confessed in front of the whole class. Everyone knows about it-" Ayumi

"Everyone knows?!" Hyunjin

"You are obvious. Everyone knows about it, even Ayumi here. She is just not talking about it. Anyway, she said you are an ideal type but she like me better. Back off"

"I can't believe you two are bullying me" Hyunjin glared at us even more

"What? It's only Felix-" Ayumi

"Don't ever talk to me, both of you" Hyunjin

Ayumi and I laughed at his reaction.