9

Ayumi's POV

"Take care, Ayumi!" Chan smiled and waved at me

"Yep! Take care!"
Minho smiled at me

"Bye, Ayumi!" Haeun

"Drive safely. You have Ayumi with you" Jisung told Felix

"How come you guys care for her not me? Just to tell you all, I have been friends with you all for many years"
Felix glared at them

"Let's go" I whispered to him and got in the car

I didn't saw Jeongin and Hyunjin here, even Kiara and Seungmin. They probably left already. I wonder if something came up or what. Usually, Hyunjin will watch me leave not just let me.

Felix got in the car and started driving the car "Are you okay?"

"Is Hyunjin okay?"

"What do you mean?" Felix

"I don't know he looks like he is not okay. He never approached me the whole day even Yeona. They both looks like they are keeping their distance from me. Are they mad or what?"

Felix sighed and held my hand while driving "They are not mad. They are probably shocked about us. Also, Hyunjin likes you. Do you know that?"

I nodded "How can I not know? He is too obvious"

I already know it ever since he first invited me to his house. His Mom kept giving me some hint and clue. Also, our photos when we graduated for middle school was the only photo he put in a frame. I even asked him why only that photo but he said he looks handsome there. He didn't even print his photoshoot for graduation.

"Then why did you choose me?" Felix

"Do I have to tell you over and over again?"

He chuckled and was about to kiss me but I stopped him "Why?"

"You are driving, okay? Also, we are going too fast. I just said yes to you last night but here you are collecting kisses all day. Did you asked me to be your girlfriend for kisses?"

"Why would I ask you for that? If I just want some kisses I should've asked any girls for it. Don't overthink" Felix rolled his eyes

"Fine. Just drive. Also, can we not go too fast? Let's not kiss always. You can't kiss me not unless I let you"

"Are you being serious?" Felix pouted

"Hmm"

He continued driving to my house but still holding my hand. His phone rang which is connected to the speaker of the car. He answered it.

"Hello?" Felix

[What time are you coming home?] a voice of a young girl

"I'll be there in a few minutes. Why? Are you hungry?" Felix

[Mom told me to sign about something-]

"Did you signed up? Don't ever sign up, Keyzi" Felix

[I didn't. You told me to call you if ever they told me to do something. So, I called you. They even got mad at me for refusing to sign until you come home]

"Good. I'll be there. Wait for me. Lock your door" Felix said and ended the call

Felix looks calm but he is driving too fast, like he is trying to catch some car in a race. He is holding the steering wheel with his one hand and still able to speed up the car.

As we arrived in front of my house, he seems bothered.

"Are you okay?"

He nod and smiled "Yeah, I'm sorry something came up. I'll call you later. Take care. Good night"

I smiled and nodded at him. I got out of the car and watched him drove away from where I am standing. I hope he is fine. It feels like his sister is in trouble right now.

"Your boyfriend drove away just like that. He didn't even introduce himself to us"
Hyunjae glared at me

"What kind of boyfriend is that?" Sangyeon shook his head out of disappointment

"Why are you guys being sulky? You never introduced your girlfriends to me"
I pouted and went inside

I heard the two argued and tried to call my name but I didn't look back and went to the kitchen. I saw Juyeon arranging the dining table. He just looked at me and continued arranging it.

"Dinner is ready" Juyeon said and put all the food on the table and sat down

Both Sangyeon and Hyunjae sat down too. I sat beside Juyeon. We all started eating but Juyeon seems like he is not okay or what. He is not talking nor looking at anyone here.

"Juyeon, what is that guy's name again?" Sangyeon

"Can't you think of other topics? Why are you picking on Felix?!"

"Ah, that guy is Felix? Hmm... I've heard of his name. Is he nice?" Sangyeon asked

"He is nice. What do you want? Are you going to ruin him? Try. I'll kill you"

"Ya! I am older than you!" Sangyeon glared at me and kept mumbling

Juyeon put down his chopsticks and left suddenly.

"Why is he not in the mood?"

"I don't know-" Hyunjae

"You two, stop lying. What did you do?"

"We didn't do anything" Sangyeon

"Oh, liar. Just tell me. Did you guys tease him again?"

"Not me, Hyunjae did" Sangyeon said

"What did you do?"

Hyunjae chuckled "I just said I know the girl he like. I saw her in a bar-"

"He likes a girl working in a bar? Who?"

"I am not sure but I have heard her name somewhere" Hyunjae

"Just say it" Sangyeon

"Fine!" Hyunjae said and rolled his eyes "Park Yeona"