Chapter 10

After hearing her voice, Noir set off to find assistance, an assistance that can help her in any way he could, after what felt like hours, he might find the answers he had been looking for in the Phoenix Tribe. Noir, accompanied by three other Elders are to set off to the Phoenix Tribe, Cadmus can't come due to the conflicts between Dragon Faction and Phoenix Faction, which majority of the elders stayed with him.

Once they arrived, they were stopped by Phoenix Locals, they were much more fearsome and felt stronger than the Dragons, after a long conversation trying to convince the locals for an audience to see their elder, he appeared before them.

"What's with all the ruckus!" and there he is, standing 8ft tall like no other, his presence alone can send a shiver down your spine, goosebumps forming on your arms, and the atmosphere that has suddenly hard to breath. "Unwanted visitors, Lord Kaimus." one of the locals said to him "Then fly off." he looked away from the four and gestures his hand to shoo.

Noir begs and approach Kaimus but was stopped and grabbed by the locals in which he then shouts at the Elder for his deafness, just by his shouts, a vein can be seen from his forehead, it's clear that his annoyed at Noir's loud mouth. "SILENCE!" he sent a wave of blue fames hitting near his feet. He felt how hot the flame was.

"You're not leaving unless you got something do you?" Kaimus glared at Noir, his sharp gaze piercing through. "I'm not leaving with an empty hand." the elder close his eyes in annoyance before opening them again "You are arrogant, ALL OF YOU!" he pointed at Noir and the other three elders.

"I'm not leaving until I get my hands into something that can make me help a person who's in need-" "ENOUGH!" the elder cut his words "Come then!" "I said I'm not leaving-wait what?" Noir got confused by the elder's words "This will take longer the more you'll be here. Come with haste before I change my mind!" Kaimus turned his back at Noir before heading into a path that takes to a highland, Noir and the others followed while being escorted by his locals.

Upon arriving, they were met with a display of Stonehenge but with a rectangular stone lying in the middle, Noir noticed this and feels something bad "Uuhhh, please don't tell me it's a sacrificial stone." "It's not." said Kaimus while looking at Noir from his side as the latter sigh in relief "Then is this a teleportation ritual?"

One of Kaimus' eye twitches, intentionally holding his patience "None of those are even real, they are a cheap imitation of magic you've seen in movies." Noir wondered how he knows what movies even are since his thousands year old. "Lie down on the pedestal, we will begin the communication magic."

"Communication magic?" Noir sat at the edge of the said pedestal "It's a spell that has been prohibited to be in used by the Dragons, it can be used by a sorcerer in the living and the dead to have a connection." He now knows why Kaimus know some modern words, he must have been using this spell to talk with the living while both sides were learning from one another.

"Everyone, silence! Now, think of a person you wanted to speak of, the more clear the face, the easier this spell will proceed." Kaimus and his fellow tribesmen extended their arms towards Noir's direction as they surround him in a circular way, fiery light fades in on their palms.

"The clearer the face, the easier it is huh?" he remembers Y/n's face, her Half-Asian and Half-European face, the annoyed face she makes when he teases her, her almost-disappearing-eyes and smiling cheeks whenever he makes her laugh at his horrible puns, and those sad teary eyes when he last saw her before leaving. Kaimus tilt his head, seeing the girl Noir wants to help, he look back to Noir who was now laying down on the pedestal as he mentally praise him for having a fine woman, he and his men began their miracles.