Chapter 4

I forgot to mention at chapter 3, the snow babies are the Snowglies from Frozen: Fever.

Y/n's POV
I took the book and exit the secret room Tzuyu unnie showed me and put it on my bag. I went to the table where Sana unnie, Jihyo unnie, and Mina unnie are waiting for Tzuyu unnie to say 'Hi', but to see none of them are there.

I exit the library only to find Tzuyu unnie waiting for me? "Hi unnie." I greet her. "Hey, Y/n. My unnies left first, so it's just you and me." "I see, want to walk together?" "I was going to ask you that first, but yes."

Both of us begin to walk, silence filled around us, but in a comfortable way. We continue walking until we reach my room, I heard singing, I opened the door to see Noir writing something on a book while singing,

"And remember me,
sweet bravery
Cause after all those wings
will take you up so high."

I don't want to disturb his 'Me time' so I close the door quietly and gently. I look back to Tzuyu unnie. "Need a place to stay for a little bit?" she ask and I nod "Let's go to my room then, my unnies won't mind since we're all girls." she start leading me to her room and I follow her.

We arrived at her room and we went inside, her roommates are Dahyun unnie and Chaeyoung unnie. I got to know more about them, we spend the day talking about our favorite movies to hobbies, from hobbies to likes and dislikes, etcetera.

We didn't notice it's dark outside so it's time to go back. Tzuyu unnie accompanied me again to my room and I thanked her for that. Her unnies bid me their goodnights and I returned it to them. Once I reach my room we both bid our good nights to each other too. I open the door to my room to see Noir is sleeping on his bed with Snowball at his belly sleeping. I chuckle at how cute Snowball is. I closed the door and went to my bed to sleep.

The next morning I woke up and a sweet scent of fresh pancakes run to my nose. I stretched then sat up on my bed "Oh? Morning, Pancakes! Want some pancakes?" I look at Noir to see him pouring some maple syrup on 6 stacks of thicc👌 pancakes at the front of an empty chair in front of him. I went to take a seat and eat my pancakes as Noir eat his... Salad? It only has tomatoes and lettuces but anyway we both finished eating our breakfast.

I saw a mirror and see myself there, and then a random question pop out of my head "Hey Noir." he looked at me and raised his left eyebrow "Yeah?"

"Have you ever wonder what it feels like if you date yourself? I mean, same or different gender, do you wonder what it's like to date a different version of yourself?" he then chuckle and shook his head while I look at him confusingly. "Ask that question to Nayeon. There's a rumor that she can make a clone and date that clone at her own free will." I nod my head and continue what I was doing.

Noir did the dishes the normal way while I get ready and did my morning routine. I then played with Cookies N' Cream and the 4 Snowglies while waiting for Noir to finish getting ready, once Noir is done he accompanied me to my first class which is Professor Efron's class.

Noir pointed at the wide and large field for me to see at the distance is where my class is, both of us bid our goodbyes then I walk my way to class. I saw Nayeon unnie, Jihyo unnie, and Chaeyoung unnie are here. All three of them saw me and approached me "Hi Y/n." "Hello Y/n." "Hey Y/n." all three greet me at the same time.

"Hello unnies. Same class?" they nod, I look at Nayeon then she smiled at me "Unnie, earlier I asked a random question to Noir that if we can date a version of ourselves what does it felt like, he said that I should ask you that question. So unnie, what does it feels like to date yourself?" she was caught off guard and then smiled again showing me her bunny teeth.