Chapter 5

Short Chapter

(hey have fun reading this chapter, I was excited to publish this one. I'll be on hiatus and no more updates for now, online class is near, and I hope I won't have a mental breakdown, lol)

Two weeks later...

Y/n's POV

This past two weeks have been really weird, I have heard some rumors that there are some students have reportedly been missing. Weird right?

But enough of that. Today's the day were Magical Sports Festival begins, I'm excited! Anyway I jump out of my bed accidentally bumping into Noir. "Woah! Hold your horses, Y/n. What's with the rush." Noir said while he's holding both of my shoulders. I smiled brightly at him "Today's the day~" I said with full of excitement. I then squeal and leaning left and right repeatedly.

Noir chuckle, he let go of my shoulders "Excited that much?" he then chuckle. "You know the drill. Take a bath while I make breakfast." I said 'Ok!' to him and head to my bathroom and did my thing. After that I saw Noir already prepared breakfast, I dig in and enjoy some sweet pancakes. After we ate breakfast, Noir went to his bathroom and did his thing, when he's ready we both head out and went to where we will meet Twice.

We met Twice inside this huge dome-like arena. There are only a few students that came here early, I guess half of the people here aren't morning people. It's like this arena could fit a total 500 spectators. We sat next to Twice, to our left are the professors and the principal. There are also professors that I don't know their names. In the middle is some stage that is size of a basketball court.

------------------------------------
EXIT
|Prof|Prof|Prof||F
|Prof|Prof|Prof||R
|JYP|Prof|Prof||O
|Prof|Prof|Prof||N
|Prof|Prof|Prof||T
EXIT
------------------------------------
A WALL THAT IS 1.5 FEET TALL
------------------------------------
EXIT
|NONE|Noir|Jihyo||F
|Chae|Tzuyu|Y/n||R
|Nayeon|Sana|Momo||O
|Jeong|Dahyun|Mina||N
|NONE|NONE|NONE||T
EXIT
-------------------------------------

We waited patiently for the event to start while few students start to fill in the empty seats.

Time Skip

The event has started and there are these opening speeches and things and yadda yadda. Speeches always making me bored but what made me not almost bored was Sana's bickerings with Momo, asking to change seats.

It made Momo annoyed but after Sana's- I don't know, 53rd time? Momo stood up and broke her and Sana's seat from connecting to ours, and began switching the LITERAL seat, and placing it again which magically got attached like nothing happened. Momo then sat beside me again, sitting on Sana's seat and Sana is sitting on Momo's seat. Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Dahyun, and Chaeyoung laughed loudly while Jihyo, Mina, and Tzuyu only giggled. Sana sulking while Momo smugly smiling while crossing her arms.

"Let us now start the contest!" I heard loud cheers making me turn my head to the stadium to see the first two contestants. Oh yeah, I remember those guys a few months ago, they were caught having a duel with their familiars. Professor Malik had to stop the two of them and scold them both for doing a 'Pokemon Battle' that's what they say. "Asmodeus Alice, Sabro Sabnock, begin!"

Narrator's POV

It's now Dahyun's turn and a random guy named Buck. Dahyun was now at the stage and the other guy was at the other side in front of her. "Hey sexy baby! Want to have a date after this?" he said while he adjust his unattractive oily hair. "Ew." Dahyun nonchalantly muttered, she then slap her hand to nothingness making the crowd and Buck confused to what she was doing.