Prologue

Y/n's POV

I was woken up by my alarm which I turn it off. I start to stretch while lying down then I sat up and yawn.

"What time is it?" I mumble as I look at my nightstand and my eyes went wide.

"1 o'clock pm!? Oh my gosh I am SO late! I'm supposed to be there 10am to take the test!"

I got off of my bed and start to do my morning routine. I put 2 breads in the toaster and turn it on and rush in front of the closet and I put on my undergarments. I then wear a light gray turtleneck sweater as I tuck it in on my black skirt.

I put on my black knee socks, I heard the toaster's high pitch ting as I run to get the 2 breads, I bite both breads as I hung it there not caring how hot it is and take my purse then rush to the door to put my shoes on and leave my apartment building while running.

While running and eating, I felt someone was following me which I look back to see none. Weird. I continue to rush to the college I want to get in.

...

I am now in front of the register.

"Sorry I'm late! I overslept."I said as I look down shyly. The registrar giggle.

"Don't worry sweetheart. You can still take the test. We will be closing in 3pm."

I release a sigh in relief and smiled at her "Thank you Miss." she guide me to a room where I'll be taking the entrance exam. Once we where there, there were also a few people taking the test, she gave me the paper and a pen then I searh where to sit and finish the test.

...

I finished the test at 2:30, it is now 2:51pm and I'm still waiting for my results which I'm very nervous. I mean, this is the college I want to learn, I can't fail.

"Ms. L/n?" the registrar called my name as I went towards her. My heart beat increases in every footsteps I took to get in front of her.

The registrar look at me sadly "Hello L/n, I'm sorry but, we can't let you study here. You failed the entrance exam that only needs one more point to pass."

My shoulder drop as I look down and sigh. The registrar look at me sympathetically as she pat my shoulder.

"Don't be down, sweetheart. There's still next year." the registrar smiled at me as I nod and thank her as I left.

...

I walk back on my way to my home as I look down to the pavements. I felt someone pulled me to an alleyway harshly as I feel someone's sniffing my neck and my mouth was tightly covered by a hand as I tried to scream but it was muffled.

"Don't worry baby girl, you'll enjoy this." I saw a man with lustful eyes whisper to my ear as chills run down to my spine as I start to cry.

I manage to get his hands off of my mouth and scream "N-No-!" but it was quickly cut off as he grip my mouth tighter which hurts. I felt him unbuttoned something and ripping my clothes as I look away, eyes shut and cried harder.

I felt the man got off of me quickly as I heard trash bins crashing. I opened my eyes to see a well-built man wearing a light-brown trench coat and leather boots, 6 feet tall, his hair is colored auburn. I cant see his face because he's back is facing towards me.