Chapter 11

The sweetheart burst out of the water and hardly landed on her feet far behind Highmore, the latter heard the ruckus. Turning his head, he then see the former. "You're still alive? Dragonians really are an annoyance." in a blink of an eye, he was already in her reach and casted an explosive spell. Due to Y/n's instincts, her hands move on their own in blinding speed and made a shield, the shield spell she casted back then, the first spell she casted but it was much more clearer and bigger, she had grown stronger. By how near the Sorcerer is, she attempt casting a unique and unstable spell...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

SUCCESS!

Chains that are made out of purple flame appeared out of her hand like a whip, she then attacks Highmore making him successfully dodge her move with a backbreaking dodge.

Seeing her missed attack, she didn't let him take a breath and made a dick move on a 1 on 1 fight by kicking his old nutsack

Seeing her missed attack, she didn't let him take a breath and made a dick move on a 1 on 1 fight by kicking his old nutsack. Hearing him scream in agony, she felt she's been shoved and pinned down by his mindless servants.

Back in the realm of the dead of sorcerers and sorceresses, the dead man shouted "No!" as he and along with others can only watch. Other locals doesn't even have hope for her in defeating the enemy. Noir look around, trying to think of a plan in the midst of a difficult situation. An idea has once again gifted to him as he stood on the flat stone fence of the fountain "Everyone!" he grabs all the locals attention, including the elders, his family, Iris, and Twice. He then pointed upward towards the struggling sweetheart "She can save all of us! She needs our help! If we can somehow help her by transferring our magic, we can-"

"Forget it!" one of the locals cuts his sentence "I'm not giving my remaining life essences to a what!? A weak and stubborn girl!" he said with annoyance in his voice "Yeah, what he said! Our mana is what keeping us here alive!" one after another and soon, more of the locals disagreed to the dead man's proposal, making it hard to watch for the one's who knows him. Noir once again tried "Wait! Everyone, please! We can end this nightmare, we can't just spectate the world of the living suffer the same fate that we once had! Think about our friends and families, brothers and sisters, sons and daughters, grandchildren and all of the descendants. Let this be the last!" Locals then began to shout and disagree with him, it's a one versus many.

The ruckus hastily died down to a ferocious roar of a dragon, looking to where it came from, it was Cadmus Draconis, with a glowing light shaoe of a Dragon on his chest, he approached the dead man while the locals clear out of the way. Once he was infront and towering Noir, he let out a deep voice "Boy, you are aware of putting many lives here in danger, correct?" The elder dragon look at the dead man with no anger just yet, but a desire to know his awareness.