Chapter 6

(last update like really! I promise)

Narrator's POV

Malik and Efron have been able to stop and contained Abby and her friends. The assassination of Y/n has been stopped... In exchange for a sacrifice.

Y/n's POV

I sprint to where Noir is, I sat on my ankles and let his head rest on my lap. "N-Noir?" I ask with a shake-y voice. He opened his eyes and met mine "... Hey... Pancakes... " he smiled weakly. Tears started to fall down my cheeks. "P-Please don't go. I couldn't do anything." I beg with my shake-y voice while shaking my head left and right. "... I'm sorry..." the only words that left in his mouth. I sniff and wipe my tears "P-Please don't le-leave. My dad left me, I lost my mom. I don't want to loose you too!" I started crying heavily. Noir wipe one of my tear with his right hand.

"... I don't... Have much time left..." he smiled weakly again. "I won't be needing this anymore..." he grab my hand and I felt influx of magic flow through my body, it increases the longer Noir holds my hand. He then let go "Wh-What did you do?" I ask but he ignored it "...Meeting you is the greatest blessing I have ever had... You're like a sister I've always wanted... Thank you... I'll carry our memories eternally... Don't let anyone know your tattoo... " I sniff and rest my forehead on his, he pat the back of my head soflty. "... Be strong... You'll know where to find me..." he's weak smile never leaves his face. I wipe my endless tears and look at him "Where?" he pointed to my head and then to my heart "....... Right......... There............." his eyes closed and his hand that's pointing at my heart fell.

Narrator's POV

Professor Kontos came back rushing in, he stop on his tracks when he see a student lying on Y/n's lap with a hole on his abdomen. Professor Kontos shake his head when he realized his losing to his deep thoughts. He then rush and kneel in front of Y/n with a bottle of red liquid. He pour it all gently in Noir's mouth, the wound has been healed but Noir remained still. Not breathing. Professor Kontos released a sad sigh "I... Was too late. You have my deepest apologies." he stood up and let Y/n be alone.

Y/n's POV

I look at him "Noir?" he stayed silent, I shake him gently "Noir?" no response "Noir!" I felt all my hope is lost. I hug his head and tears started to stream down my eyes like waterfall. Pain filled my heart, the one I'm hugging right now, the one who made me reach where I am now, the one who made me feel to have a family again, the one who made me feel I was loved, was gone. I screamed at the top of my lungs. I cried, I cried harder than my past. I felt my history was repeating itself around me as I remember the never ending pain and suffering long ago.

Narrator's POV

Tzuyu turned left and arrived where she last saw Noir. Her eyes widened by the scene, Y/n crying, Noir's lifeless body on Y/n's arms. She couldn't believe it, she just saw Noir alive seconds ago. She saw her unnies at the same hallway she's in "Come on Tzuyu! Y/n needs us." one of her unnies said to her and rushing to where Y/n is but got stop midway by Professor Kontos. Tzuyu came and stand next to her unnies. "Professor Kontos, Y/n needs us!" Nayeon said and Professor Kontos nod his head "Yes, she needs all of you... But let the poor girl be alone for a while. She need it the most." "I... I don't understand." said Jihyo as she looked at Professor Kontos "All of you will, when you're older." all the girls nod in understanding. They do know that Professor Kontos is the smartest among the professors even in a debate, Professor Kontos will single handedly defeat anyone with his knowledge. Professor Kontos nod too at the girls, trusting them to not approach Y/n... Yet. As they only watch Y/n helplessly begging for Noir to come back.

---------------------------------------------------