Chapter 1

5491 words

Note: most stressful chapter, I've ever made.

Edit: Had to republish again because it didn't save the exact words like before, it lost like more than 3k words, had to rewrite again which pissed me off.

Y/n's POV

I opened my eyes to see that I'm lying down on my bed, I sat up slowly as I feel my head hurts as I groan and felt dizzy.

"Oh!? Your awake!" I look at the voice from the kitchen to see Noir taking off his apron that says 'Kiss The Cook' "Stay there, I'll ready your breakfast." he came towards me with 2 stacks of pancakes as he sat at the edge of my bed as he begin to feed me.

I was hesitant to open my mouth, I look at him to see him smiling and nod at me. I then opened my mouth as it taste sweet, fresh, and warm as I chew.

"Mmmm! Did you made this with magic?" I ask as he ready another pancake slice for me to eat next.

"No, I didn't use any magic on this one." I open my mouth as he feed me again. I decided to ask him some more questions since curiosity hit me.

"W-Why do you treat me like we're to-together?" I mentally cursed myself for stuttering as I bite the pancake impaled by the fork that he is using.

"I didn't mean for you to think like I'm treating you like a girlfriend. I'm just caring that's all."

"Were you flirting with me earlier?"

"First of all, I was just 25% teasing you, and 75% complimenting you. And second of all, what earlier? That was 3 days ago." I began to choke on the pancake then Noir snapped his fingers and I felt I wasn't choking anymore. I look at him as he flinched "What!?"

Noir's POV

3 days ago...

I opened my eyes to see I was lying down on the cold floor, I got up but I suddenly feel dizzy, hungry, throwing up, and my head hurts as I groan.

I got up as I mumble while holding my head "Ugh. What happened?" I didn't feel anything anymore as I gasp and I remember Y/n used 'The Sun's Wrath' to deafeat that strange creature. I look for Y/n to see her seating on the ground leaning her back on the wall.

Poor small girl, ran out of mana.

I pick her up as I lay her down on her bed and I snap my fingers to change her wear from a casual wear to a comfortable wear. I realize I was still in my towel, I snap my fingers which I now wearing a white t-shirt tucked in on my army pants and around my neck has a dog tag necklace. I cover her body with the soft blanket as she smiled and cuddle with her pillow.

How can you sleep so peacefully when you used the magic that can consume almost ALL of your mana?

I snap my fingers and a clock appears infront of me, it's still the same day, July 1 and it's now 7pm, I heard a knock on our door as I opened it to see it's Mrs. Park, Principal JYP's assistant. With a stern expression. She noticed Y/n was sleeping peacefully on her bed then she look at me. "Which one of you used the magic of 'The Sun's Wrath'?"

"I did, it was an accident." I lied.

"Come to the Principal's office. Again." she emphasize the word 'Again', I look at Y/n sleeping peacefully which made me smile, I look back to Mrs. Park and nod.