Bonus and Last Ending

Somewhere, there was a group of people inside a secluded alley, a total of 15 people, they wear clothes that can be identified them as street thugs. These said street thugs were surrounding a person urging them to hand over their money.

"We don't have all day." said one of the thugs as he hand over his arm to the person attempting to take their money. The said person move away avoiding their hands for their belongings. Annoyed by the person's actions, a thug shove and pinned them to the ground. "He-Hey! Help!" the person shouts and a thug's hand covered their mouth "Quiet down will'ya?"

Suddenly a large water shaped like a boar rammed into them knocking out 2 thugs, another creature-like being projected itself to 3 other thugs' neck and chokeslammed them and repeated it in a total of 10 more times. Only 9 thug remains, then came out 10 women from different directions, majority were nearing the thugs while 1 lady went to the person who was being robbed earlier.

"We got 5 minutes until the cops are here, knock them out!" ordered by the lady with leadership, "Hmph, 5 minutes is all I need." scoffed a tall woman, she cracked her knuckles and she now has ghost-like gauntlets that can be faintly visible and punched a thug instantly knocking him out, while half of them were knocking out thugs and the other half were keeping watch on the vicinity, the woman from earlier who was nearing the now a person from before was a deer in the headlights.

She saw the person has a tattoo on their neck, she slides a finger and taking a peek to see a dragon tattoo, she felt relieved seeing a weird tattoo on the persons' view. Both held eye contact making the woman smile "Hi, I'm Rozette. What's yours?" the person didn't answer right away and was clearly dumbfounded by what they have seen. Few seconds after, the person snapped back and introduced themselves. "I uhh.... I-I'm..." the person took a breath, calming themselves "Y/n."