For @AlexHound I[ PRUSSIA X OC ] Pizza!

Hetalia PrussiaXReader Lemon. Teeehee. this will be enjoyable. Enjoy Alex. ;)

REMEMBER. Gilbert Beilschmidt is always watching.

LEMON S EVERYWHERE SO BEWARE.

oh hey that rhymes. :D

Enjoy! ~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Uh, is zis how you do it?" Gilbert said rolling the dough out.

"Well you need to roll it In a circle!" Alex said placing her hand on his, and showing him how to roll it properly.

"YOU KNOW I CAN'T COOK!" His head flew on the counter and Alex patted his back.

"You will never do something perfect the first time Gilbert." She sighed and pushed him out of the way. "How long until the others get here?"

Alex glanced at the clock above the stove. "About two hours. Why?"

"We will NEVER get zis pizza done in time!" Alex bopped his head. "Not if you keep whining! now come on! Grab the sauce!" Gilbert scoffed and walked over to the fridge and grabbed the pizza sauce as Alex commanded.

"Did you scoff at me?" She said playfully.

"I don't know! did i?"

"I think you did sir!" She placed her hands on her hips and walked up to Gilbert and stood right in front of him.

"Aren't you getting a little too close?" She grinned evilly.

"Oh I'm sorry! am i?" She got on her tip toes and pressed her breasts against his lower chest. His face flushed and he started to stagger.

"W-we really need to get zis pizza done!" He ran over to where the dough was and started to spread the sauce across the top. Alex scoffed. She walked behind him and wrapped her arms around his lower waist. Her breasts were now pressed against his lower back.

"Is there a problem?"

"Ehh- n- no! not at all!"

his face became more red than before. Her hands travelled down to his member, and she grinned.

"ALLLEXX. DON'T YOU EVEN THINK ABOUT ZAT."

She spun him around and he was staring down at her. She unbuttoned his trousers and grabbed his member through his boxers.

"Ahhh- Alex.. Don't you dare..."

"Sit on the counter."

His eyebrows furrowed together. She gave him a stern look and pointed to an empty spot on the counter. He sat on the counter and said,

"Alex what are you doing?"

she walked over to where he was sitting and took out his member and held it in her hands.

"ALLEXXX."

She just smiled and started to suck on his member. A moan slipped from his lips, and he rested his hand on Alex's head. She continued to bob up and down while licking it on the sides, and Gilbert gripped onto her hair.

"Alllexxx..." He moaned. She then started to go faster causing him to bite his lip. She licked the tip and Gilbert yelled, "Goddamnit Alex!"

after a few moments of sweat and moans, his juices filled her mouth and she swallowed it all. He was panting, and he grabbed Alex, and placed her on the kitchen table.

"What are you doing Gilbert?" He smiled. "Getting back at you!" He ripped her clothes off and his as well. "Don't even think about it."

"Too late."

Without any warning he shoved his member inside her and a big moan came out of her mouth.

"Say my name Alex." She looked up at him and shook her head 'no.' He smiled.

"Guess i'll have to make you zen." He then went at a faster rate and she grabbed his arm.

"Damn! Gil-"

she stopped from saying his name. He leaned down and kissed her hardly and cupped his left hand on her breast. She moaned into his mouth, and she could feel him smiling.

"Say... it..." He said between breaths. She shook her head 'No' again, and he moved his hand down to her clit. She gasped as his middle finger rotated around it and her grip on his arm was starting to draw blood because of her nails.

"Gil...." She was almost at her climax.

"Just go on Alex, say my name!" He leaned to her ear and he thrusted his member at his fastest rate, and she said,

"G...Gilbert!" They both climaxed at the same time and he held her hand.

"What about the pizza?" She said. The looked over at the half done pizza and looked at each other.

"Lets get dressed." Gilbert said laughing. Thirty minutes later a knock was at the door.

"WHERE'S THE PIZZA?!" None other then Alfred yelled as he ran into their house.

"Right here!" Alex placed the pizza on the table and Alfred hugged her tight.

"GOD I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!" Gilbert glared at him as he squeezed Alex. Following Alfred was Matthew, Ludwig, and Feliciano. Ludwig looked at the table and noticed something.

"Why is there a crack in ze table?"

Alfred sniffed.

"and what smells like Matthew's mom?"

Gilbert and Alex looked at each other and shrugged.

"We don't know."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What smells like Matthew's mom?" OMG THAT KILLED ME SO MUCH!

Hope you enjoyed. :) it is probably horrible but hey! I tried! and I got all their names right? RIGHT?!

You guys are Cockatoos.

Or maybe a Irish drug addict...

Or a kraken...

Or maybe 5 foot something with skinny jeans...(only certain people will get that..)

HERE COMES THE UNICORN!

Zinga-Ding-Ding!

Stay toasty my bros!

~Marcie (^∇^)