AMERICA X DYING! READER Always Be Together

Feeeeeeeeeeels

Prepare yourself

------------

This was it.

You would never see the light again.

You had been impaled in the stomach, and were bleeding tremendously. You had crawled away from the battle, but it was no use. You were leaned up against a tree, looking upwards at the blue sky.

Such a pity to die on such a nice day. You thought.

You close your eyes. Hoping that death would take you quickly. But even so, fate wasn't on your side today.

"(Y-N)!" You opened your eyes to see Alfred running towards you. He leans next to you and looks you in the eyes.

"What happened?! Why are you bleeding so bad?!" He was shaking with worry. You reach for his hand and grabbed it. You only smiled faintly.

"D-don't worry, I'll take you to the medic, and you'll be fine...!" He put on a fake smile. You sighed.

"Don't. You don't have to." He glares at you.

"Try not to talk ok?" He tries to pick you up, but you stop him.

"Alfred. It's fine. I know better than anyone that it's too late. " He starts to tear up.

"It's not! It's not too late!" He grabs your shoulder. You start to tear up as well. for you had developed feelings for the cheeky American. Once again he tries to pick you up, and you push him away.

"Please... stop Alfred." You say softly. Tears were all down his face.

"Y-you can't leave me! Please..." He lays his head on your shoulder. Bawling.

"Alfred. Promise me something." You whisper to him.

"Anything." He responds.

"Promise me, we'll always be together...?" You smile softly. He sits up and looks at you with a faint smile. He leans in, and kisses you softly.

"Don't worry." He pulls away and looks at you once again.

"We'll always be together." He grabs your hand. Your vision starts to fade, and your eyes start to close softly. Alfred lets more tears loose.

"Forever and ever."

---------------

If you really hate yourself for writing sad stories clap your hands

*CLAPS FEROCIOUSLY*

im so sorry don't hate me

;-;

Go listen to Always Be Together by Little Mix after reading this

It'll help

...... I'm so sorry

I'll go sit in the corner now

Bye

Here comes the unicorn!

Zinga-Ding-Ding!

Stay mother fucking toasty my bros!

♪('ε` ) Marcie