DRUNKISH! AUSTRIA X READER Here Comes Treble!

That title tho

It's beautiful

Also this could be considered a DRUNKISH! Austria X Reader X Prussia

Consider it what you prefer

This won't too long as well

This is continuing that Drunk! series that @DezBen wanted, so happy birthday!

It's not your birthday...

Shiet

----------

"Where's Rodrich...?" You say. He was just with you no more than two minutes ago, then all of the sudden he disappeared. You looked over at Gilbert, who had been drinking along with Rodrich.

"I... don't know actually. Wasn't he here a minute ago?" He says.

"Yeah, that's why I'm worried." You shouted down the hallway of your house, hoping to find him.

"He can't hold his liquor as well as the awesome me, so I can see why you are." He says taking a giant gulp of the alcohol. You walk over to him, and take the bottle and sit it of the coffee table in front of him.

"Help me look for him." You say bluntly. He sighs and stands up. The moment you turned around Rodrich was standing in the door way, in your yellow sweater with a treble clef on it and did nothing but smiled.

"Here comes treble." He said.

You and Gilbert looked at each other, for what seemed like forever, and started laughing really hard. Gilbert had to literally sit back down to calm himself.

You walked over to Rodrich, and laid your hand on his shoulder.

"Did you go to my room just to grab that?" You ask.

"Actually I went back there just to look, then I found this majestic sweater." He said with a shrug.

"Why did you want to look back there?"

"Reasons." His face flushed.

"Reasons...?" You raised an eyebrow.

"He probably wanted to see your panties." Gilbert piped up.

You and Rodrich shot the same look at him.

"Did not!" He shouted.

"Yeah! If anyone wanted to see my panties, it would be you Gilbert." You say. He sighs.

"Jokes on you. I've already seen them." He said with a grin.

"What...?" You walked over to him slowly.

"Me and my fat mouth." He mumbles. You pinch his ear.

"Why and how?" You ask.

"Just because, and I snuck in there while you were making dinner." He says quickly, trying to pull your hand away from his ear.

"(Name), you can let go of his ear now, I think he gets it." Rodrich says pulling you away.

"He better. I don't need anyone looking at my underwear." You say walking into the kitchen.

"Yeah! like those see-through ones!" Rodrich says.

Gilbert chokes on his beer.

"How do you know about those...?!" You say turning to him. He stayed silent as his face go pale. You start to chase him around the house.

"Look who's in 'treble' now." Gilbert says taking a drink.

"HOW ABOUT YOU SHUT UP?!" Rodrich shouts.

-----------

That ending tho

#pantypeepers

HERE COMES THE UNICORN!

Zinga-Ding-Ding!

Stay mother fucking toasty bros!

♪('ε` ) Marcie